Chapter 5: Avery

"Ah, now you're mine, Let's go to your room," She grabs my hand and walk me to the stair case then stops and turns around. "Where is your room?" She asks me, then my mother. Mom looks at me and then my mother with her eyebrows raised. "Avery has her for two days, " Dad explains. "Okay..." Mom takes in a deep breath then says, "Second floor, third room to the left, Estelle, you know where," She says.

  "Okay, thanks!" Avery says leading me, scratch that, dragging me up the stairs. Once we get to my room, she looks closes the door and looks around. "Cute, I would so totally do this for my daughters' room too," She says sitting on the bed. She pats the bed for me to sit by her. When I sit on the bad, she asks, "Was boarding school fun, it looks so fun in movies!" She says. 

  "It was great! since I was there literally my whole life, I knew everyone and everyone knew me and I had great friends, the only thing that sucked is that you lived at school, so you couldn't make an excuse like, my dog ate it, or my mum was sick and I had to take care of her or something," I say whilst smiling. 

   "Oh man! you're lucky you had friends then, and I always did my homework, so I didn't really have to tell excuses you know?" "Yeah, that's good," I say. "Ohh, lets talk about boys, did you have a boyfriend?" She asks. "I had two one from... I think it was seventh grade and half of eighth grade, I didn't like him very much but I didn't wanna hurt his feelings... I broke up with him because he was cheating on me with this other girl a grade older tho," I say.

  "My other one was Sophomore year, but I broke up with him because it was weird, he was my best-friends best friend," I continue. "Aww, the first one, how long was he cheating with you?" She asks. "About a week, at least that's what I found out," I answer. "Ugh, Jerk, And the second one, was he sad," "Yeah I guess, that's what people say anyways," I assume. "Ah well, Did you see any cute boy tonight?" She says.  

    I almost tell her about Tanner but instead I decide to tell her about Finn. "There was this guy named Finn, and he had this sexy British accent and he was tall with brown hair and delicious brown, warm eyes, he had this cute smile with dimples, and it just felt good to talk to him," I say. Avery giggles. "Awe, he sounds so handsome, I bet he had a nice jawline,"

     "Jawline so sharp it can cut diamonds," I laugh

     "Aww, is that like you're type?" She asks. 

      "I don't really have a type, but as long as they are taller then me, and their personality is good, then i'm okay," I say honestly. 

     "Tall, why?" she asks amused. "So, I can wear high heels to prom, but not too tall, because i'm already too short," I smile. "Yeah," she looks at me fondly.

   "What," I laugh. "I've always wanted to meet my niece, I didn't even get to see you born, and when I heard you were coming, I came here ASAP, I flew here as soon as I heard," She says, a tear in her eye, even though she's smiling. 

  "Aww, and I've always wanted to see my family," I say hugging her. This isn't a lie, I've wanted a family for so long. Let's get out of these clothes and go to sleep, shall we, so tomorrow, we can wake up fresh, beautiful and ready to go," She says getting out of my hug. The digital clock-- what I may add shaped like a heart with wings-- reads 12:15 and I realize how sleepy I am.

  "good idea," I yawn. I walk in the closet to look for pajamas to wear. I find galaxy pajamas that look comfortable and think of Shane Dawson. "Im going to put my make up off, if you need me to help you with anything," Avery says from the make-up  table. I walk to her and watch her wipe the make-up off with a make up wipe. 

   She is done, there is barely any make-up on the wipe and she still looks like a model from some vogue magazine. "Oh, you're so pretty, even with out the make up," I gush. "What, this old face!" She says. "Why thank you, I take compliments really well, you see, when I don't take compliments, people think i'm just bragging and want people to keep the compliments going, but really I don't wanna say, I know, or thank you! because people will think that I'm not modest, so I do both and then compliment them, life lesson write it up!" She laughs.