Chapter 8: Shopping

"You don't want her to see you riding with us, huh?" I ask. "No, No, I just don't like her, she's too extra," He says. I chuckle whilst looking at the Barbie singing a long to what looks like 'needed me' by Rihanna. She speeds up ahead of us. "Is she still there," Tanner asks. "No, she's gone," I say. Tanner almost goes back up but I stop him saying, "She's not totally gone, she's just a few feet ahead of us," Tanner backs down and say, "Oh,"

    "Are you guys, talking about Larissa Del Niro?" Avery asks. "Yeah," Tanner and I say in Unison. "Oh, that girl, didn't she go under four surgeries for her breast, buttocks, and lips, I heard she had lip injections to get Kylie Jenner lips, And she had breast implants just to get a 'D' cup," Avery laughs whilst shaking her head. "She did?" I ask. "Yeah, That's what I heard anyway," Tanner claims. 

  "Yea, So did her mom, Her mom got some surgery done, well with that money that she has, well, she could've done her whole self, but I'm not judging," Avery smiles. "Can you actually get you're whole body like... filled with all that stuff?" I ask surprised. "Yeah, A lot of people do it, But i don't think she did her whole self, you can see her before and after pictures, she probably had Botox in her eyebrows and boobs, and I think she had some to lift her cheeks, but I think that's all." 

  "Have you ever gotten any?" I ask Avery. "No, she is naturally beautiful!" Tanner says proudly whilst smiling. "Oh yeah, this is all natural baby!" Avery says, parking in the only place. The parking lot is parked and there is barely room for one car. "Wow, this place is packed," I say. "Like always," Tanner sighs. "Do you come here often?" I ask Tanner. "Yeah, I always," Tanner rolls his eyes getting out of the car. 

  "Don't you like it?" Avery asks. "I do, but I've came here everyday," He says. "Aw, well too bad, we're going and we're going to have fun,"Avery says leading the way. The Platinum Mall is just like it's name. The mall is tall and the size of two football fields. The color of the mall is of course Platinum, which is no good because the sun hits off the shiny building blinding me. I shield my eyes with my hands whilst trying to look at the Mall 

  "It's... I don't even know why it's like this, like why is it even platinum?" Tanner says shoving his hands in his pocket, making his ass look bigger then it is. We walk into the very big mall. Everywhere you look there were people everywhere, there were barely any room to walk. "Another reason ion like coming here," Tanner whispers in my ear. I smile and look at the mini ferris wheel. 

  "Whoa," I say baffled. "Can we go on?" I ask. Tanner looks at me with a frown and a smile. "What?" I ask. Tanner grabs my hand and pulls me through the people to the mini ferris wheel. "Can you stop the ferris wheel so we can get on?"Tanner asks a rather bored man standing with his arm on his hip. The man shifts from his left foot to his right and looks us up and down.

  "Aren't y'all a little too old for this?" He asks narrowing his eyes at us. Tanner grabs his wallet out of his wallet and pulls out a twenty, shoving it in the man's hand. "It's five dollars a person but okay," The man says pulling a lever. Tanner grins at me and pulls me to the two free unicorns that aren't occupied. "START!" Tanner yells at the man. 

  I hold onto the unicorn and close my eyes. I've only seen these things in movies, and never been on one, The ones I see in movies are much bigger tho. My heart jerks out of my heart when the ferris wheel starts to rotate. I open my eyes when it's slow but not too slow, I was expecting it to go faster. I look around and realize that the reason is that there are many kids on. Tanner turns around and rolls his eyes impatiently. 

  "Make it faster," He says to the man. "Too much kids are on," the man smacks on his gum. "Tell them to get of," Tanner says. The man pulls the lever making the ferris wheel go a little faster. "Lets just get off, it's a mall ferris wheel it won't go any faster," Tanner says standing off of the unicorn that is a little too small for him. 

  "Watch out!" I yell as a unicorn almost run into him. Tanner moves his shoulder and jumps off the ferris wheel. Too scared to do the same I smile and stay a little longer. When I finally get the guts to jump, I jump off careful not to jump on someone. "Good job!" Tanner says giving me a high five. "Yes," I say smiling. "Okay kids, lets go shopping shall we?" Avery asks, acting like she's talking to kindergartners. We walk to the escalator. I step on the first step in front of Tanner. 

  "Where you guys want to go?" Avery asks. "We should've ate first, I'm fucking hungry," Tanner says pouting. "Okay, we'll go to the  Macey's department and then go eat," Avery says getting off.  I follow Avery into the Macey's department. I spot a yellow dress that would probably stop me to my knees. The dress has a halter top and a flowing style. 'cute' I mumble imagining the price of the dress. Tanner picks up a long, black skirt with a long slit on the right side.

   "This would look good on you," He says. I look at it. It looks pretty and would match with just about anything. Avery hands me a maroon halter top. "That'll look good with this shirt," She says. "Yeah," I smile. I look at the price. $50 for the skirt and $40 for the shirt. 'seriously?'  my eyes bulge out of my eye socket. I smile. "What, don't you like it?" Avery asks. 

  "No, I love it," I say, "But isn't a little too much?" I ask. "Too much what?" Avery asks. Tanner flips through other stuff whilst I talk to Avery. "Money," I say. "Oh, you're new money," Avery smiles. "What?" I ask. "You see,i'm not saying we don't care about money or anything, but we don't care," Avery says. I almost say something but Avery cuts me off. "It's fine, I'll pay, don't worry about it," She says. 

  "you sure?" I ask. "Yeah," Avery says. "okay," I sigh. We go join Tanner in finding some clothes. I sneak over to the guys section to look for something for Tanner. I find a black and white shark print Tee shirt. I decide that he'll like it. I put it between the skirt and halter top. I race back to where tanner is and I help him look for something for Avery. "Hey, how about these," Tanner holds up black jeans with slits at the knees. "Cute," I say. 

  "Sweet," He says handing them to me. "I-" Tanner cuts me off. "Don't tell me you can't cause," Tanner says. I smile and say, "I was gunna say I love them." He smiles then his eyes widens. "Stay there, don't move," He says. "What, is it a bug? it's okay, i'm not scared of bugs." I say. "No it's not a bug," Tanner laughs taking a phone out of his pocket. The phone's case has a blue shark on it. I smile thinking of the shirt I got him. 

  "Okay, stay like that," He smiles pointing the phone at me. I do as I'm told and Tanner snaps a picture. "Let me see," I say. "Sure, it's for a project, you don't mind do you," He asks. "What project?" I ask looking at the pretty good picture. "For photography class, I have to take pictures of peoples hobbies," He explains. "Oh, but my hobby isn't shopping tho," I say. "I know, but this is gunna be a winner picture," He says. 

  I smile. We finish finding everything. I get a red dress for Avery. When the cashier is checking out all the clothes, Tanner and Avery are busy chatting and laughing to pay attention. The cashier bags our stuff and Avery pays for all of it. "Well, that was some happy shopping!" Avery says laughing.