Part 3

(3rd Person PoV)
    Tord walked through the main doors,finally 'free' from the red army. Walking out to the dirt lot that surrounded the base he begin his search for his car,finally seeing a familiar license plate he opened his trunk to put his suitcase in. He was careful with the bag,remembering the framed picture. Tord closed the trunk and began to walk to the front of the car but his hoodie tugged him back roughly,he looked down only to reveal the bottom of his hoodie stuck in the trunk. Being a bit hot tempered he gave a hard tug at it,only to result in a big gaping hole in the abused cloth. Giving a sarcastic 'Great' as he retrieved his hoodie. He trudged to the drivers side of the car and slammed his door shut after entering,his hands gripped the wheel as he let out a frustrated sigh,'I'm really doing this,aren't I?' Turning his attention to his robotic arm Tord felt the memories coming back. ' "I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND!" Tom shouted as he hurled the harpoon gun up from broken pieces that once made up a house.' Tord cut his thoughts off there,not wanting to relive the rest of that day. He pushed it to the back of his mind and started up the car.

    After driving for about an hour Tord had to stop for gas,his tank completely empty by now. It's not that it took him long to get to England,he was just driving around trying to figure out where Edd and the others could be living,being that he didn't have a place to stay at the moment he was hoping one of them would take him in for a night or two. Tord plugged in the pump and walked into the small convenience store,after scrolling down a few isles he came across the refrigerators...but something caught his eye,a familiar green hoodie in front of the refrigerated sodas. "E...Edd" he mumbled. Walking up behind his old friend Tord put a hand on his shoulder,earning a small jump from Edd. "Hi Edd" he turned quickly,a startled look in his face. But it quickly turned to shock as he realized who it was,"Tord?!" His eyes were wide and he clearly didn't know what to say,taking glances at his arm and his scarred face. "Edd look,I-" Tord was cut off,"Come with me." Edd said,grabbing his arm and leading him outside.

(A/N: hey guys,sorry this chapter is kinda short. Hope you enjoyed reading part 3 and I'll start part 4 soon as possible. thanks for reading!) -Swingster