Part 17

(3rd Person PoV: at lunch...)
    The four had just finished eating, they had been discussing on what to do the rest of the day. They sat at a table where Tom sat across from Tord and Matt sat across from Edd. While Tord Matt and Edd continued their conversation Tom began to zone out, he thought of what it'd be like to have a whole day with Tord to himself. What would they even do? Where would they go?
    His mind began to wander to the passionate side of the subject, he thought of what it'd be like to corner Tord and kiss him endlessly, what sounds he'd make if he- "Tom? You okay?" Edd asked. "Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine." The blue stated. He looked at Tord only to catch his eyes looking at him. Tord quickly changed his gaze elsewhere and blushed a bit. Tom grinned as he turned his attention to Edd.
    "So as I was saying, there's a mall nearby and I was thinking we could check it out if you guys wanted." Tom felt exhausted just from thinking about it. He was already tired from being up so late the previous night and to be honest, just hanging out in his apartment sounded entertaining enough. "Um, I think I'll pass. But you guys are welcome to check it out if you'd like." He replied.
     Edd looked at Matt and Tord for their answers, Tord looked down at his lap and mumbled something about being tired and Matt just gave Edd a confused shrug. "Well, I guess it'd be nice to go back home anyway. I'm pretty tired myself, Matt and I ended up having a 'Insane Zombie Pirates from Hell' movie marathon."
    Tom gave a small chuckle as he remembered the series being a favorite of his. "Well I guess we should get going then." Edd said, getting up from his seat. The rest followed the same actions as the green as they got ready to leave.
As they got up Tom walked over to the red hooded male, placing a gentle hand on his back, which soon slid to be around his waist. Tord blushed, unsure of what to do. The two followed Edd and Matt out of the building and back to the car, "By the way Tom, I forgot to ask, how'd the night go for you two?"
The stunned blue looked at Tord for some help, Tord leaned his head in close to Tom's ear. "Did you want to tell him?" Tom looked in his eyes, he never took the subject onto thought. But then again, he felt it might be to soon to say anything, "Uh, it was fine. We just watched the television for a majority of the night.."
Tord looked relieved, he thought it was to soon to say anything as well. Tom retracted his arm from Tord's waist due to the group nearing the car, but when done he heard an almost disappointed sigh from the red.

(Back at the apartment complex)

    Tom and Tord sat in the blue's living room, clueless as to what to do. Edd and Matt had gone to spend time together, which left the two alone together.
    Tom's apartment was neat, the walls were painted a calming shade of grey and he had a sofa just big enough to fit in the small room. His Tv remained off as the two sat on separate sides of the couch, "So..." Tom started in attempt to break the ice.
    Tord switched his gaze from the floor to him as he spoke. He awaited Tom to continue, but heard nothing. The red switched his gaze back to the floor, his shoes to be specific. "Um...Hey Tom lis-" he was cut off as something stunning happened.
    There was Tom, whom of which crawled to Tord's side of the couch only to kiss him. His left arm was placed on the armrest, pinning him to the sofa. His right hand held onto the red's cheek, his eyes were closed and a crimson blush was spread across his face.
    It wasn't to long before Tord started to kiss back, he put his cold metallic hand on the back of Tom's neck, as his left hand gripped the blue cloth on his back.
    "Tom" exclaimed Tord in between kisses. Tom bit the red's lip, earning a gasp from the other. The blue began to lower his kisses from Tord's lips to his neck. He could feel his robotic arm pulling and tugging at his hair. He eventually found a spot that eventually made Tord moan.

   Knock, Knock, Knock

    Tom jumped at the sudden noise, sitting up to look at Tord. His head was rested on the arm of the couch and his face was cherry red. Tord looked at Tom, giving him a needy look. The blue sighed as he got up, giving Tord's lips a quick peck before heading to the door.
    He opened the door to reveal Edd, "Hey Edd." Tom said, leaning against the doorframe. "Hey Tom, can you give this to Tord he left it at my place." He said as he held out a worn out red hoodie, it was clean however and had a couple stitches here and there. "Yeah sure, thanks for bringing it." , "Yeah sure, bye then." He waved at the green as he walked a few doors down. 'Did he seriously just come here to give me this..?' Tom thought.
    He walked back into the living room to see Tord sitting with his knees curled up to his chest. "Hey, Edd was just here and told me to give this to you." Tord looked at the hoodie, immediately knowing which one it was. He got up and walked to Tom as he took the worn out material from him. "T-Thanks..." he said quietly, Tord held the hoodie close as he regained all the memories it held.
    "You...okay?" Asked a slightly concerned Tom. Tord looked at him, "Yeah, it's just...this one is very important to me." He replied as he took a seat back in the couch. Tom followed his actions and sat next to the red, inspecting the hoodie for himself. The tears in it mad Tom curious, although there was one that he felt somewhat connected to.

(Flaaaaashbaaaack; the end)

    As he reached out to the stitches a scene played back in his head, Tom was back at the old house. Well, when it was in pieces that is. His arms were dropped over Edd and Matt as they supported his injured body. Tom looked up at the mountain that had a great amount of smoke over it. As he searched the mountain he saw Tord on the edge.
    He was surrounded by giant metallic scraps and wires, his hoodie was stained a dark red on one side. Tom couldn't make out much because of the distance but he was able to make out a few things, including the tear on his upper arm where the harpoon had hit...

(Back to the Present)

    "Tord...I'm sorry" he said as he wrapped his arms around the red. "It's alright..." he replied.
    Tord hugged Tom back, relaxing in the blues hold. Soon enough he fell asleep in his arms, and not long after the blue did the same.

(A/N; hey guys...I wanted to update because I can't leave you all hanging. Sure I have my problems and breakdowns but you guys deserve to have more chapters. I'm still trying to overcome some things and I don't know how long it'll take, so I'll try to constantly update in the meantime...Anyway, I hope you guys liked this chapter, I enjoyed making it. Thanks for reading) -Swingster