Part 4

(3rd Person PoV)
    "Edd look,I-" Tord was cut off,"Come with me." Edd said,grabbing his arm and leading him outside. They stood  outside the convenience store in an awkward silence,the sun setting in the distance. "...Now,what were you saying?" Edd asked. "Edd...look,I'm really sorry for what I did. I hadn't realized what I had done until I crashed...hah," Tord was starting to break little by little,cracks beginning to form in his voice. "To think...I could take over the world,what a stupid thought." He looked his old friend straight in the eyes,"Edd,I am so,so sorry! For everything!" Tord broke. Tears began streaming down his face as he looked down at his feet,trying to wipe them away with a sleeve. But before he could do so he felt to arms wrap around him. "Tord," Edd spoke,sadness in his voice,"It's okay..." Tord put his face in Edds shoulder,not holding back as he let it all out.

    After about 5 minutes Tord knew he had to speak up,the sun was already down and he had completely forgotten about his car up until now. "Hey Edd..?" He asked nervously,"Yeah Tord?" He responded,pulling away from the comforting hug. Tord rubbed the back of his neck,"You see,I don't really have a place to go at the moment...so would you mind if I stayed at your place for a night or two?" He was looking down at his feet,almost positive Edd would reject his request. He was unsure for a moment but decided it would be okay if it was just for a few nights,"Sure." Tord looked up at him,a little surprised he was willing to take him in. "Thank you." He said quietly,thankful he had met such a nice person all those years ago.

    After that,Edd told Tord to just follow him after his car tank was filled,being that he lived in an apartment complex a few blocks away. Tord automatically knew which car to follow,seeing a license plate that read,"COLABOY" along with Edds lucky can hanging from the rearview mirror. Edd began pulling out of his parking spot,not thinking about the situation much. But a he remembered a certain line when Tord was having his break down,'Edd,I am so sorry! For everything!' He thought about that sentence for a moment. Remembering the sadness and pain in his voice,he hated seeing his friends like that. Even if it that friend was Tord,the man that blew up his house a year ago,he couldn't stand seeing someone in so much pain. He thought for a few long moments as he drove...

'Everybody deserves a second chance'

(A/N: Hey guys,thanks for reading part 4. Hope you enjoyed it,although I have to admit I didn't really know where to go with the plot for this chapter so it's kind of a crappy. Haha,anyway I'll start part 5 soon) -Swingster