Part 7

(3rd Person PoV)
"Tord? What's going on out here?" It took Tord a minute to snap back to reality,"O-oh,hey Edd...I just knocked on the wrong door is all." Edd gave a slight glance at Tom's door before turning back to Tord. "Well,come on. It's super late." Edd motioned his head for Tord to come into his room. Tord grabbed his bag which had been dropped during the incident and walked into Edd's room,making sure to close and lock the door. "I'm gonna go to bed,I put one of your old hoodies on the couch if you want to wear it. The one you've got on now is absolutely destroyed." Edd pointed to the gaping hole in his hoodie. "Okay,thanks. Goodnight Edd.",Edd replied as he walked to his room,"Goodnight." Tord took a look at the hoodie that lay on the couch,thinking over what happened in the hall,'Classic stupid Tom...Tripping over his feet like that.' Tord chuckled a bit to himself,remembering all the times they fought over stupid topics. After a few minutes Tord decided it was best to get some rest,so he took off his ripped and tattered hoodie and pants. Leaving him in a gray t-shirt and boxer shorts,he folded his clothes and put the to the side trying to get settled down. He lay there,thinking...thinking about how he'd address Tom and Matt when he woke up.

(3rd Person PoV:Tord's dream)
Tord looked at his three friends, reaching out to them. He yelled for help,trying to get their attention,but their backs remained turned to him. He was being dragged into a dark sea by the unknown hands of the people he'd killed in the red army. He screamed,kicked and pulled,but to no avail did the hands let go. As Tord begged for help in his last few moments the three began walking,one by one they all walked away as if nothing happened. First Matt,then Edd,who was followed by Tom. He used his last fighting breath to reach out to Tom,before he was to far. "T-TOM!! HELP ME! PLEASE!" By this time tears were already streaming down his face,eyes wide in fear that he'd drown. Tom stopped in his tracks,but he didn't turn. "TOM I'M SORRY!!" Tord sunk completely,his eyes beginning to close and his breath beginning to fade. He couldn't see,he couldn't move,hands of his enemies wrapped around him and drug him deeper into the black abyss. But a light shone through above him,a small opening beginning to tear. A hand dove through the opening,reaching for him. Tord took this as a chance to escape,using his last bit of strength to tear through the many hands and reach for the open hand. He barely made it before he was tugged up through the opening,falling on whoever it was that reached through. It was Tom,the person he always got into fights with. But he didn't care,Tord wrapped his arms around him,crying into his blue hoodie. "It's okay..." Tom said,his arms making their way around a scared and shaking Tord. "Thank you Tom..."

(3rd Person PoV)
Tord awoke in a cold sweat,breathing heavily as he took in his surroundings. After he calmed down a bit he walked into Edds kitchen,trying to remain quiet because it was dark outside and he doubted he would be awake at this hour (like 4:00 am). But the task was hard for him due to his shaking hands. After he successfully got a glass of water he downed it slowly. Tord placed the empty glass in the sink and went back to the abandoned couch and sat down,putting his head in his hands. He couldn't stop thinking about the nightmare,he couldn't stop thinking about how Tom had saved him. It made him wonder,'Would he really save me if something like that were to happen?'

(A/N: hey guys! I had a lot of ideas for part 7 so I hope you enjoyed it!! I wanted to make this chapter longer than the others because I finally starts school tomorrow and o don't know how often I'll be able to update. Lemme know what you guys thought about this chapter in the comments! Thanks for reading.) -Swingster