Part 12

(3rd Person PoV)
    Tom continued to make breakfast as Edd awoke and walked into the kitchen,"Hey Tom,making breakfast?" Edd asked,grabbing a mug from the cupboard to make coffee.
"Yeah,mind filling up the two on the counter while your at it?" , "Yeah sure." Tom continued to cook while Edd brewed coffee for the three. "After I'm done here I'll go get Matt for breakfast,how long until it's done do you think?" Edd questioned,"About 20 minutes." Edd nodded as he placed a freshly brewed mug on the counter for Tom and took the other to the living room for Tord. Already knowing that it was for him.
Edd held the mug in front of Tord's face. "Thanks," He said as Edd took a seat beside him on the couch. Tord drank from the given mug and gave a satisfied huff,it wasn't long after that when Tom yelled to the others that breakfast was ready,"Well,guess I better go get Matt,hopefully he's up by now." Edd stated as he got up and left the apartment. Tord walked into the kitchen to see Tom preparing a few plates,"Just sit down I'll bring it to you." Tom said,Tord followed his instructions but before he sat down he remembered his forgotten mug of coffee in the living room. Not looking at his surroundings he collided with Tom,resulting in him being pinned by Tom against the counter,"Tord,what are you doing? I told you to go sit down." , "I know I went to go get my coffee mug. Now if you don't mind if like to-Tom...what are you doing?" He noticed the black eyed male leaning in,bit by bit. It made him worry,'What the hell is he doing?' Tord put his hands on Toms shoulders and lightly pushed him away,but was puzzled when he refused to move. He gave him a more aggressive shove but all Tom did was return the aggressiveness,he leaned his body against Tord's and put his face near his ear,"Tom get off me! To-ah!" Tord's his face heated up when he felt Tom lick his ear. "Tom!" Tord was angered,but part of him didn't want to push the blue hooded male away. Tom grabbed Tord's arms and held them in a tight grip of his own hands. He tried to get out of his grip but it just tightened,what was he supposed to do? Edd would be back with Matt any second! Tord managed to get one of his arms free for a moment,but a moment was all he needed. He gave Tom a violent shove and made his escape towards the living room,looking back one more time to see Tom staring at the counter,motionless. He sat on the couch and put his head into his knees,honestly a little scared and shocked of what just happened. Not two minutes later he heard someone enter the living room and walk toward him,he heard a slight clink of a plate being placed down on the coffee table and footsteps retreating to the kitchen. He lifted his head to see his breakfast plate,hot and untouched. Looking around to see if anyone was near,he dug in.
As Tord ate Edd and Matt came through the door,"Hey guys!" Matt exclaimed,happy as always,"Morning Matt,breakfast is in the kitchen,help yourself." He heard Tom yell. Tord looked up at Matt as he passed through the room,"Hi Matt." He said with a gentle tone,remembering how he reacted when he came back. To be honest,he was scared,he hadn't talked to Matt much since he got back. What happened next Tord didn't fully expect...

(A/N: cliffhanger?? Hey guys,I'm really,really sorry about the delay. I've had a packed schedule lately but it's no excuse to why I haven't been updating. So sorry about the late chapters and I'll try to update a lot sooner than I did this one.) -Swingster