(3)

Haley's pov.

We almost get off of the highway but there was a car jam. So, we got out grabbed our stuff and went the rest of the way off of the highway. We kept walking and a tall brown haired girl stop us.

"Hey, do you guys know what's going on?" she asks.

"Uhhh.... yea there's a zombie apocalypse and if I were you I would get out of town." I stopped talking for a minute and then asked.

"Ummm... Would you guys like to come with us?"

"Uhhh... sure maybe let me ask Shane." She walks away and starts talking to this guy. She comes back and says,

"Yea we'd love to come with you. We have an other family that would like to know if they could come."

"Y-" I start to say.

"Yea, of course but would we walk or take your guys cars?" my mother cuts in but says pretty much what I was gonna say.

"Ok thank you. I guess we can take our cars. Carol can you come here. This is Carol and oh by the way I'm Lori. Anyway, carol we're gonna take our cars to go where these guys are going."

"Hi, nice to meet you. Ok so who would be going in who's car."

"Umm... I don't know Lori can come up with that." We both look at Lori.

"Ok well your mom can come with me, Shane and my son. and you and him can go with carol with her daughter and husband."

"Ok that works lets go." I walk towards Glenn and my mom. Ok mom you're gonna go with Lori and them and Glenn, me and you are gonna go with carol and her family." I tell them we all agree and we go with the people we are going with.

"Hey, Carol where do you want or stuff at?" She points to the trunk and we put our stuff in her trunk. We all get in the cars. We turn around and start going in random directions until we found two road one going up in the mountains and another one going straight out somewhere.

"Hey, Haley which direction do you want to go in?" Ed ask in a blunted tone.

"That way." Pointing to the mountains.

"Ok." Carol says.

We go up the hill and I turn around to check if Lori and them are still behind which they are so it ok. I turn back around and start to talk to Glenn,

"So... What's up?"

"Nothing really just sitting here waiting to get out of this car. We've been in here forever."

"Actually dude. It's only been like a hour or two." I say laughing a little.

"Whatever." He says laughing a little also. He's so cute... sometimes.

We make it up the mountain and get out.

" I think this is a good spot." I think Shane says.

"Ok everyone get unpacked." Lori says excitedly. Ok, this will be great. I go over to my mom and Glenn and I get the tent.

After I set it up. I make them get their sleeping stuff under control.

After they did that we went to sit by the already made fire. Apparently, Shane and Ed went to go get some fire wood. We just say there talking about the world we knew now.

A/N

Haha, I think this chapter was one of the worst chapters. I'm so sorry guys but I hope that next chapter is better and I'm sure ya guys want it better too. Haha... goodbye.