(5)

Glenn's pov.

After a late brunch that Lori cooked. Some of us went out to get more fire wood and the others went of to see of they could find any food.

So, the people who went to go get wood were Ed, Shane, Carl, Merle and me. The people who went to go get some food were Haley, Carol, Sophia, Daryl, and Lori.

We head out and chop down a couple of trees with the axes that Shane had. Then we come upon some people. People we've never seen before.

"Hey who are you?" A tall man yelled raising his gun.

Haley's pov.

I found some wild raspberry bushes, I picked some and put some berries in a basket.

"Hey, Lori I came across some raspberries." I give them to her and them go over to the pond then, I cast a fishing pole. I put a hook on it and, what my mom calls, fetch jet it in the water. I don't understand why she calls it 'fetch jet' but oh well.

So, I wait a couple of minutes and then reel in another fish and then I see a boat with three people on it. From the looks of it, there's two blondes and and a old man with a fishing hat.

Maybe, if I wave and shout maybe they'll see me. I run part into the water and start waving my hands back and forth and I'm screaming,

"Hey!!! Heyyyyy!!!! Who is out there?" after a couple of minutes the blonde turns her head and starts pointing at me.

After a little while of talking in the distance they start to paddle over to me.

I start to do a happy dance and then I gather my fish in a pile. I have about ten big sun fish. I sit down and wait for them to get closer.

"Hi? Who are you guys?" I question.

"I'm Andrea." The older looking blonde says.

"I'm Amy." The other blonde says. Then the older man says,

"And I'm dale. You are?"

"Oh, I'm Haley. Do you guys have a camp near by?"

"Well, we do but it's only us. What about you?" Andrea asks me.

"Ummm... Yea. Do you guys want to join us? I can take you guys now? " I ask her, then turn towards Dale and Amy with a questioning look.

"Yea... we'd love that Haley. But we got to go back to our camp to get our stuff. I have a R.V. that we can drive there. Here we'll take ya to it. " Dale says then starts to walk southern if our direction.

"Umm... ok let's go." I say and start to follow him.

After like twenty minutes of walking we came to a R.V. and Dale says,

"Here's the place. We'll be a couple of minutes so I guess sit and make yourself comfortable.

They start picking up there stuff and packin up. Then, I went over to sit down.

After a while, I start to hear some rustles in the bushes. I quickly stand up and get my knife out. I walk over to the beginning of the tree line.

I didn't see anything so, I turned back around and then was pulled into the woods by something.

I see a fuzzy face then the lights went out.

It was dark.....

A/N

Hello, sorry for not updating in forever. Anyway, I kinda don't know yet where I'm going with this so I think I'm gonna add like a villain in before Rick gets there and yea... idk yet. But, I need help with creating names so if you guys have any good guy.... or girl names, that would be great if ya guys gave me some names if not I'll just have someone I know give me named but anyway, thanks for reading. Bye, bye ?