(9)

Glenn's pov. 

Haley and I start to distract the walkers so then Rick could help the others. We run around and go to the highway. Once we realized that the others made it out we decided to have some fun. We started to speed. 

" You turn left here." I scream at her so she could hear me. She turns left and goes up the hill. Camp here we come.

Haley's pov. 

When we get up to this camp. I see this tall guy with curly hair. He looks at me confused, and looks right past me. He starts to yell at Glenn to turn off the alarm. This other blonde starts to whine to Glenn about Andrea. 

"She's alright. She's alright." He repeated, sighing afterwards.

 I see Shane go up to Glenn. They start to talk occasionally  looking up at me making my life awkward. The Rick and the others pull up in the driveway type thang.  Andrea and the other unknown blonde run towards each other. Morales comes out, and  talks to his family. next thang ya know his say somethang about Rick, or as he calls him 'helicopter boy'. A woman, that looked about 34, looks up, and I see this little boy turn around. His face lights up and he starts to run after Rick. I'm guessing that's Lori and Carl. They all group hug. Awe. How touching. 

Rick's pov

  I'm so glad  I finally found my family. I see No Name standing there alone. 

"Hey, No Name. I want to introduce someone to you." She looks up at me and comes up to us. 

"No Name this is my wife and son, Lori and Carl. Lori, Carl this is No Name." I introduce them. Lori looks at her and mumbles somethang. 

"Uh, It's nice to see you again Hal- No Name." No Name looks really really confused and says, 

"Same with you. umm.. I'll see ya'll later. I'm gonna go for a walk." She gets up and starts to follow this path. 

"Hey, Rick I got to tell you somethang. Which, you're gonna be really confused, but after I explain you gonna have to help me. Lori, can you help me explain?" I hear Glenn tell me. 

"Yea sure." She says. 

"uummmmm... Ok what's this about?" I questioned Glenn.

"It has to do with "No Name"."  He tells me. Then after he's done thinking he continues sayin', "She was part of our group." Wait, what?

"Oh, umm... wait, what?" I say not believing what I have heard. Lori steps in and says,

" Yea, her name is Haley. She was with us in the beginning. She, uh, she got kidnapped by, still, unknown people or even one person. I don't know how you guys met, but yea." She explains a little better than Glenn. Next thang ya know we heard the kids scream. 

"Carl!! Sophia!!" Lori and I yell running towards the scream. when we find them we see a walker tearing flesh off of a deer. Dale, T-Dog, Glenn, Shane, and I start hitting it trying to kill it. All of a sudden, Dale, takes an ax and cuts off the head. After a couple of seconds it the head starts to move its move, and making a groaning noise. A man with short hair comes up and shoots the walker in the head and say, 

"Jesus, in the head. Don't ya people know nothin'." He starts to kick the walker for infecting the deer he had tracked for miles.  

Haley's pov

I get back for my walk and I see Lori. 

"Hi, Lori. What's up?" I question. 

"oh nothin', just the usual." She says. We walk to the pond and she says one of the most weirdest thangs ever. 

"You really don't remember anything..." I look at her and say, 

"What does that suppose to mean?" Slightly laughing for some reason.