(6)

Glenn's pov.

When we get back to camp I go to find Haley. Which, I couldn't find. Oh, there's Lori I'll go ask her.

"Hey, Lori, have you seen Haley?"

"Uhhh... no she was down at the pond catching fish. Oh who's that?" she asks pointing at T-Dog, Jimmy and Jacque.

"Oh this is Jacque, T-Dog and Jimmy." I tell her Jacque goes with her and T-Dog and Jimmy go meet others in the camp.

I start to walk to the pond and I don't see her, but instead I see three people they're walking around. They look like they're trying to find someone. Should I go see them? ehhh, what's the worst can happen.

"Hey? Excuse me? have you see a pretty girl walking around here?" I ask. Really? Really, Glenn pretty girl? Try not to make it obvious.

"Ummm... was her name Haley" the old man said. Haley? Oh, goodness.

"Yes. It was. Have you guys seen her?"

A blonde starts to talk,

"Yea. She told us we could join your group and then we all left to get our stuff ready and when we were, she was gone. So, we came back her to see if she left us, but I don't think she did cuz she's not here." Gone? She's gone?

"Gone?" I kinda question.

"Yea. Gone we didn't know that she left when it happened so we just retraced our steps." The other older looking blonde says.

"Pshhh... Haley, would t have just left without telling you someone did this. I don't know where to start looking or who would do such a thing but uhhh.... this is bad." I say to them.

"Ok well lets go back to camp and get you settled. We'll set out look outs and hopefully while find her."

When we get make it back everyone introduces themselves. Then I announce the big problem.

"Guys.... Haley has gone missing."

"What?" Her mom says faintly and walks away. I'll deal with her later.

"Ok, so we need to get people looking. Two people per group and people stay here to watch the kids. I think that's a good plan."

"Yea that works, but I work alone." Daryl says packing a tent some food and water and talks to Merle for a couple of minutes and then walks off into the woods. Well that was t hard to convince Daryl.

"I'll go with you Glenn." Andrea says and then we start to go.

***** dusk*****
After we were done looking for that day..... I make a promise to never stop looking.....

*****After a couple of months*****

I wake up in a lonely tent like always we haven't found Haley...yet. We've been looking for her.

Daryl hasn't stop looking. He looks for her for a couple of days and then he comes back for a day or two then goes back out.

Anyway, couple of people including me are going into town to make a supply run.

We get into the car and start heading out towards the city.

A/N

Haha... sorry guys this is a bad chapter but.... I don't know what to do to get it to the next chapter like the idea I have wouldn't have worked. So, I guess I had to guess on what to write this chapter. So that's why it's horrible, anyway have a good night!!!!