Chapter 8

Haley's pov.

I run over to Rick. I check a pulse in case if he died. I felt one. He opens his eyes slightly and starts to mumble words. He gets up and Starts to run again. 

Why is this boy keep runnin'? I question myself and I run after him. I lose Rick after some blocks and then I see a store of some kind. I turn around to see if I could see anything and I see a herd of walkers heading my way. Fuck this shit. 

 I run into the alley and these people all a sudden pop out of no where. 

"Who the hell are you?" I question.

The darked skinned guy says,

" The people saving your sorry ass." 

They kill the walkers and one guy slightly grabs me and we go into the back door. 

when we get into the clothing department, people look at me. 

There was a blonde girl, A Korean man, The two darker skinned guys  who saved me and an older man that had like really short hair. There was also an darker skinned woman.

"Haley!!!" The Korean man, that I've never seen before, yells with excitement.

"Ummm.... Do I know you?" I question. He looks at me and mumbles,

"we'll talk about this later hopefully." He mumbles quietly. 

The blonde comes up to me and says, 

"Way to go girl." I look confused at her and just said thanks. 

"Hey may I take a nap?" I ask them. 

" sure we'll wake you if anything happens." T- Dog I think tells me. I nod in response an I take a couple of shirts put them on the floor. I lay on them and darkness comes over me. 

I don't know what happened but I wake  up and I see Andrea pointing a gun in someone's face. I get up to call Andrea off. 

"No name?" I hear my name being called. I look at the man and I see a pair of familiar looking blue eyes. 

"Rick? Where did you go?" 

"I don't even know." He says chuckling a little. 

" ok enough with the reunion. We need to find a way out of here." Glenn? Says glaring at Rick. We all agree. Rick came up with an idea but Glenn says it was stupid. 

"Ok. Mr.Smart guy, if you have a better idea , we all would like to hear it. But until that happens we will continue this plan." I snap at him. His hard face falls into a softer look. Awe, I feel bad. Whatever, it's not like he has a better plan. 

"Ok. Fine we'll go do Rick's plan." 

We start to do the plan. They got two walkers and Rick starts to chop off it's arms and legs. Rick,  Glenn and I put on lab coats and gloves and other stuff to cover us. The others rub the blood and guts to try to hide our scent. 

We start to walk out to get to this fence but then it starts to rain. It washes some of the guts off. Glenn looks to the side of him and this male walker looks at him. Glenn whimpers a little but we still keep going. One of the walkers almost bite Rick. 

We start to kill some walkers and we also were running. When we got to the fence I get into the front seat and start the semi truck. We turn around on the high way. We start to get to the building but there was too many walkers so I decided to run towards like red sports car. Glenn follows me. I break the window an unlock the doors. I got wire the car and me and him he into the car an we try to draw the walkers way from the building. Glenn shows me here to go and I listen. 

A/N 

Hey guys I'm sorry for this horrible chapter and taking for ever to update. I hope you guys enjoy the chapter.