Chapter Six

Chapter Six

"Maya, stop throwing erasers at me."

I keep throwing erasers at Farkle while I'm laying on his bed with him, "But you're being so boring."

"I'm just trying to explain the Civil War with you."

I sigh and put my head down against the bed, "Can you just do that without boring me?"

"How do you expect me to do that?"

I smile sweetly at him, "Maybe we just talk about something else."

He looks at me sternly but with a small smile, "Maya."

I smile playfully at him, "Farkle."

He closes the book and sits up, "Okay, I give up."

I smile and run my fingers through my hair, "Yay!"

He rolls his eyes playfully and laughs. We sit with our backs against the headboard. He turns his head to me, "Aren't you supposed to be getting ready for your date with Noah?"

I nod, "Supposed to be. Did Riley tell you that?"

He nods, "Of course she did. She's really happy that you found someone that can take your mind off of Josh."

I smile, "Of course she is. She's Riley."

He smiles at me, "That she is."

Once I walk into my dorm room, I put my bag and books on my bed. Riley leans against the doorway, "Hey, you were at Farkle's?"

I nod, "Yeah, studying for my History exam."

She lays on my bed while I'm putting my things away, "So today's your date with Noah, huh?"

I smile, "Yeah." She smiles excitedly at me. I stare at her, "What?"

"Can I do your hair and makeup?"

I sigh, "Makeup?"

She nods, "Duh! Come on, Peaches."

I sigh and give in, "Okay fine, I'll choose my outfit and you could do my hair."

"And makeup."

I sigh, "And makeup."

She squeals in excitement and claps. I roll my eyes playfully but smile.

I changed into my ripped jean shorts and my cropped white V-neck tank top with my leather jacket. I'm sitting in the chair while Riley's doing my hair. She's curling my hair while we're talking.

Smackle and Zay walk into the room. Zay looks at me with confusion, "Hart?"

I roll my eyes and sarcastically I say, "Nooo, I'm Petunia."

Riley laughs, "Peaches, out of all the names you chose Petunia."

I cross my arms against my chest and pout, "Don't judge me. That's all that came to mind."

Zay closes the door behind him, "Dude, are you actually wearing makeup?"

I nod, "Yeah, Riles really wanted to do it." I point at him, "Don't get used to it."

He sits on the bay window with Smackle who goes straight to her laptop. He crosses his arms and sits back, "I'm just upset that you never get this dressed up when we hang out."

I roll my eyes playfully, "Isaiah, get over it."

He laughs and I smile and shake my head.