Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

I put my bags with the clothes I'm bringing back to college. My mom walks over to me, "Baby girl, do you have to go back to school?"

I smile with amusement, "Yes, mom. You know I do."

She sighs, "I know but I don't want you to leave me."

I hug her, "I know." 

Shawn walks in, "Are you ready to go, love?"

I nod, "Yeah, that was my last bag." He nods and grabs it before kissing my mother and bringing the bags to the car. We're going to pick up Josh and Riley before heading to NYU. I hug my mom, "I love you, ma. I'll call you when I get there."

She kisses my forehead, "You better." 

I promise her before kissing her cheek and walking downstairs to the car. 

Shawn parks the car in front of the Matthew's house and helps with Riley and Josh's bags. Riley sits next to me and Josh sits in the front seat. Riley hugs me, "Peaches! I missed you!" 

I laugh and look at her, "Riles, you saw me last night."

"That doesn't matter."

I laugh and shake my head.  

Josh turns his head to me and smiles, "Hey, Maya."

I blush and smile slightly, "Hey, Josh." 

He smirks before looking back in front of him. 

We arrive at school and I get out. Shawn takes our bags out of the car and hugs me and kisses the top of my head, "Call me if anything."

I smile, "Thanks, Shawn." 

He smiles before hugging Riley and Josh. He gets in his car and drives away. Riley sees Lucas, Farkle and Smackle, "I'll meet you there?"

I smile and nod. She walks away and I run my fingers through my hair. 

"Maya."

I turn my head to see Josh watching me, "Yeah?" 

He smiles and opens his arms, "Don't be a stranger, okay?"

I smile and walk into his arms before giving him a hug, "I won't if you won't." 

He chuckles, "I promise." He smirks and lifts his pinky up.

I wrap my pinky with his and smirk, "It's so cute how you remember my beliefs."

He laughs, "Okay, Hart. I'm leaving."

I laugh slightly and run my fingers through my hair, "Okay, boing. See you around." 

He smiles and nods before walking away. I grab my bag and walk over to Riley, Farkle, Smackle, and Lucas. Lucas smirks at me, "See you and Josh are on talking terms again."

I playfully say, "Oh wow, Huckleberry. I see you can actually use your eyes."

He rolls his eyes but smiles anyway. Farkle grabs my bag, "I got it, Maya." 

I smile, "Thanks Farkle."

Farkle and Lucas walk the girls and I to our dorm. They leave and we start unpacking everything again. I take a break and lay on my bed before dialing Zay's number. "Ello." 

"Isaiah! When are you going to come back?"

"Hart, call me that one more time."

I smirk and take a pause before saying, "Isaiah."