I am Sorry

I am really sorry everyone but I am not interest in this book anymore. I decided I am no longer going to write it. I am sorry to anyone that was really liking this book. I don't want to disappoint anyone, but I just am not feeling it anymore. I suggest you read my other books and poems. I thin key are pretty good. But back to the real note I am not containing with this book. I will keep it on wattpad though just because I don't want to take it down. I might find interest in it again one day. But I know I also left off in a cliffhanger so I decided also that I will let you guys know what happens, because I know myself that I hate when I don't get to see what happens. So from this point in is a spoiler if you don't want to read LEAVE NOW!!!

So what is going to happen is Brandon turns out to not be Violets brother. She was adopted when she was very little, her parents were teenagers and could not afford a baby. She ends up seeing her parents and meets her really brother and sister. (Her parents were still together from high school.) also we find out that Violets mother (the second one that adopted her) was the sister of the parents of Anna's parents, so Anna gets to of and meet her parents. Josh get to meet his parents further along but they have no connections to the rest of the story. Josh and Anna end up going out and in the future will get married, and adopt a bunch of children.

Now for Violet. Brandon knew that she was adopted since she was little. She also grew to love her in that time. He ended up loving her a way a brother should not! And once she learns they are not actually related Brandon and her end up getting together in a night where she was drunk and upset about her life. They do end up being happy together and get married. They always have a new set of adopted teenagers in the house though because they love taking them out of the orphanages.

And for Mr. Anderson, well.... He eats a lot of junk food, especially doughnuts and get fats and dies a few years later because when he went into the orphanage to make sure all the kids were asleep one night they all jumped out and scared him. And he died on the spot. (Let's just say they hated him because he was rude to them.)

I hope you all enjoyed the book up to the point I got. And I hope you all like the ending that I did not actually write. Have a great life! See you next time!

Loveall