X - Returning

James Norrington POV
we had finally found the island of which the heart of Davy Jones is at. The waters are too shallow for their ship, so we had to sail by long boat to shore. "yer pulling too fast" "yer pulling too slow. we don't want the Kraken to catch us." the idiots argue, then argues about how the kraken is properly pronounced. I simply roll my eyes and ignore this pathetic ride until we reached the shore. "Guard the boat, mind the tide... Don't touch my dirt." Sparrow orders then walks off with Elizabeth trailing behind him, looking at the compass. I take a pair of shovels to dig with and followed them. We reach another end of the island and Elizabeth paced around, glancing at Sparrow every now and then. She suddenly gives up. "This doesn't work. and it certainly doesn't show you what you want most." she then randomly threw the compass at my direction and I caught it. I open it and it spun for a second before it stops and points at a few centimeter off of where Elizabeth sits. "perhaps you are sitting on it.." I state as Sparrow came to my side and look at where the arrow points. "what?" Elizabeth asks and Sparrow shoos her away. "Move" he orders her as she didn't move. Elizabeth gets up and I dropped one of the shovels I was carrying, and started digging until I hit it.. a wooden chest. Sparrow and I carefully took it out then he breaks the lock and opens the chest which contained letters. "..how did you do it..?" Sparrow asks "you said it points to what you want most.. I simply want something, anything to get my life and lover back." I say rather coldly then he takes out the box and we bend towards it and hear a beating heart "It's real!" "and so it seems you were actually telling the truth.." I say then another voice came "with good reason!" we turned and saw Turner. Elizabeth raced to him and kisses him. I start to envy their relationship as they are together.. I wish to have Maria in my arms at this moment as well, but I could only wish and hope.... "How did you get here?" Sparrow asks "Sea turtles, mate. A pair of them, strapped to my feet." Turner answer and I roll my eyes, but then I see Sparrow's nervous movements. "Not so easy, is it?" "But I do owe you thanks, Jack." "y-you do?" "After you tricked me onto that ship to square your debt with Jones--" the was a chorus of a surprise and fake surprised 'what?' "--I was reunited with my father." "oh! well.. you're welcome, then." Elizabeth then grew in rage. "Everything you said to me... every word, was a lie!" "Pretty much. Time and tide, love." Sparrow confesses.. 'why am I not surprised...' my attention then drew to Turner, who had a knife at hand. "Oy! what're you doing?" "I'm gonna kill Jones." Sparrow then draws his sword and points it at Turner's neck. "Can't let you do that, William. 'cause if Jones is dead, who's to call his terrible beastie off the hunt, eh? Now. If you please; the key?" Sparrow extend his hand to Turner, who backed slowly to Elizabeth's side, then draws her sword and points it at Sparrow. "I keep the promises I make, Jack. I intend to free my father. I hope you're here to see it." by this time, I drew my own sword and points it to Turner. "I can't let you do that, either. So sorry.." "I knew you'd warm up to me eventually." Sparrow speaks and I point my sword to him, Tuner points his sword to me, and Sparrow at Turner. "Lord Beckett desires the contents of that chest. I deliver it, and get my life and love back." "ah. the dark side of ambition." "oh, I prefer to see it as the promise of redemption." and with that, we crossed swords to get the key. As of now, Sparrow has the key, so, to prioritize on who goes down first.. it'll be.. we travel further and further away to the shores as we continued our 3 way duel. I lost my footing in the sand with Sparrow and Turner takes the key. I quickly get up and ran towards him and crossed sword with him as our fight travels in a running circle. Sparrow ducks and hits Turner's gut with his fist then turns and grabs the keys from his hand. Turner start to chase him, but I grab him, and pulled and trip him to the sand before kicking sand to his face. "By your leave, Mr. Turner." I then raced to chase Sparrow up hill to the glass-land of the island. we came across a broken down church and enters Sparrow and I follow him. he goes up the stairs and I swung at him. he turns in time to blocks and we crossed swords for a while before he kicks me back, but then got back up on my feet and chased him. We dueled on the inside steps before I grab his foot and trip him. he quickly gets up and we exchange parries before we grabbed onto each other's forearm, I, being stronger than he is, spun him and had him against the wall before I took the key. I ducked as I saw him swung then I go behind him and pushes him. Sparrow, unfortunately, grabs hold of the bell rope, which carried him downwards and Turner upwards, who just arrived and snatched the key from me.