Babysitting 3

I went to school earlier than usual and immediately went to the gymnasium.

Who knows what they did to the facility. They could've wrecked the entire place out of spite from my actions.

As I stood in front of the entrance, I braced myself for the worst. I slid the door open and the unexpected greeted my vision.

Surprisingly, the entire place was quite clean. Not the sparkling type of clean but at least presentable.

Hmmm... not bad.

I pulled out my phone and took a shot. Afterwards, I grabbed my notes and wrote about this minute miracle.

However...

After the first period, I went straight to the AVR and did my job as the head of disciplinary committee.

I cleared my throat before I announced my agenda for today.

"Members of Basketball club men, please proceed in the disciplinary action office. I repeat, please proceed to the disciplinary action office. Thank you."

you'll not get away from this...

Fortunately, all second period classes were free due to monthly faculty and staffs meeting. The students were free to do whatever they wanted for an hour and a half.

Except for the basketball team... (A/n: edited 😂)

I was already planning what kind of penalty should they take as I sat in the chair facing the table. Grabbing my notes, I glanced at the wall clock.

It's been fifteen minutes already. Not that I was expecting them to adhere willingly. They're a bunch of troublemakers for a reason.

Shifting my attention to the paper in front of me, I was about to press the pen when the door was harshly kicked open I thought it would separate off its hinges.

My eyes went wide as the person I least expect sauntered in the room with an arrogant grin.

He took the chair opposite from mine and sat unceremoniously. If his actions earlier weren't barbaric enough, he placed his long legs above the table and folded his arms behind his head. Arrogance plastered on his face.

"Yoh~! I've come as you requested!"

His shoes nudged my hand a little and I swat it away with my pen.

"Do not 'yoh~' me, Hanamiya Makoto," I said firmly, my eyes squinted in annoyance.

Bastard!