Babysitting 4

In all of my three years in this institution, I had never encountered someone as infuriating as Hanamiya Makoto.

With the nature of my position as the head of discipline in the council, my patience was always tested all the time but not to the point where my composure crumble to the ground.

But Hanamiya...

My grip on the pen tightened even more until it snapped into two.

Hanamiya singlehandedly pissed me off beyond control.

"Put your legs down Hanamiya," I stated firmly with a scowl.

As expected, the said man only smirked in return and made himself even more comfortable.

The first string of patience just snapped...

"I'm not telling you twice..." I threatened darkly and he half-heartedly removed his legs, a sarcastic expression plastered on his face.

"Yes, your highness."

With gritted teeth, I slammed my hands against the table and stood up.

We stared at each other, me with contempt, and he, with amusement.

Swallowing my incoming outburst, I walked to the door and closed it.

"Where are the others?" I asked, going back to my seat.

"Beats me," he replied nonchalantly.

I glared at him. "Aren't you the captain?"

"I am, but I'm not their mother. I don't care what they're up to as long as it goes well with my plan, I have no complains."

But it is the job of the captain to keep his members in line.

Well... if the captain is arrogant, selfish, manipulator, kind of a pervert and purely evil... that's another story.

"Well then, since you are the captain and the only member present..." I tapped my fingers against the table.

His expression changed into something bored.

He must've guessed it.

"You're going to shoulder their sanctions. Objections?" I stared at him sharply, daring him to complain and for Pete's sake, he did not disappoint me.

He complained.

"No can do, kitten."

What did he call me? Kitten?

This man's asking to be buried six feet under the ground!

Gritting my teeth, I restrained myself from punching his face to oblivion. "My name is not kitten and to be frank, I am not asking for your opinion on the matter, this is an order... a punishment of some sorts. Now, if you don't agree, find your teammates and you'll not be alone in fulfilling the sanctions."

We stared at each for a moment, more like me, glaring him to shut up while him, staring at my face boringly.

Out of the blue, he propped an arm, putting his face above his palm.

"On second thought, I will consider your offer if..." he trailed off thrillingly.

I would be glad to drill into his head the difference between 'order' from 'offer'.

I was about to put some sense into his brain when his words caught me off guard.

"Come again?" I asked, wanting hear it clearly.

"Gladly," he smirked viciously to which I happily returned with a death glare.

Stupid innuendoes...

Sighing, he looked at me boredly again.  "I said, I will fulfill the sanction if you go to the arcade with me. Do I need to repeat myself?

Whaaaaa...

"What?!"