Babysitting 5

This is the most idiotic decision I've ever made in my life.

More like the decision he made in my life...

"So... why are we here again?" I questioned for the fifth time ever since we arrived at the arcade, and for the fifth time, nobody listened.

These imbeciles...

All I'd been doing was watched Hanamiya, along with his teammates who were, unsurprisingly, present and in top conditions if I may add, seeing as how rowdy and loud they were, and annoying to say the most.

Where as there's me... standing there, annoyed, exhausted and feeling out  of place as I continued to watch them crushed opponents after opponents and spew colorful curses here and there, I thought my eardrums would break.

The purpose of my presence in this crowded and noisy establishment was still unknown although, I had a good hunch that this was his method of distraction to divert my attention from giving them sanctions.

And as much as I hate to admit that I had agreed to his offer, I did... forcefully.

If I only caught my notebook faster, I wouldn't be in this situation.

My head was starting to hurt and I was already considering the idea of going home, drink hot chocolate, eat cookies and read novels.

That sounds heavenly in my ears—

"You know what... for a top student, your question is dumb."

Until the devil had to drag you down.

Dumb?

I may not be the smartest but I know for a fact that I'm not dumb.

"What a weak idiot," he muttered offensively to his opponent and his team hollered beside him.

This is stressing me out more than anything...

"Hanamiya," I called out but that went unnoticed.

Of course, he paid no attention, along with his teammates that seemed to be playing deaf at the moment.

"Hanamiya!" I called out again but for Pete's sake he did not respond again.

As a pissed off woman, I was tempted to smash his head against the monitor which was honestly, a tempting idea. However, the rational and civilized part of my brain was telling me to be calm and be the grown up in this situation.

Rule No. 1; No punching.

Rule No. 2; No cursing out loud, especially in public.

So instead of calling him out again, I tapped his shoulder. "Hana—"

He clicked his tongue in irritation at my actions. "Stop bothering me—"

"FVCKING SHIT"

Their little crowd went silent and Hanamiya even slowed down in playing.

He glanced from above his shoulder and I threw him the sweetest smile I could muster. "If you're done doing nonsense and ready to listen, just find me in the disciplinary office so we can peacefully discuss about your sanctions and if..."

I trailed off, removing my hand from his shoulder, giving them each a look. "...you guys are not interested, we'll see each other on your graduation. That is..."

I held a finger up to make a point. "...if you can graduate without my clearance. Well, see you," I turned my back with a my head held up high.

And before I completely walked out of their sight, I whirled around not minding their staring. "You can return my notebook at the office. Hopefully, with your teammates in tow. Have fun."

And hopefully, with no more games this time...