Babysitting 1

First day-

First day of hell, I tell you. The moment I entered the room, a flying ball zoomed past my face and hit the tip of my nose on its way.

My eyes went wide and my hand flew to my nose in surprise.

"What was that?" I asked, dumbfounded as I gave the Basketball club a look.

"Our warm welcome to the new manager."

I fixed my glasses on and frowned. "I'd rather appreciate if you didn't prepare one and I'm not your manager."

"Eeeh... I was expecting a busty and beautiful manager."

Okay...

My ears perked up and my lips twitched the slightest at his remark and ignorance. "I am not your new manager and you guys did not disappoint my expectations. Not even a bit."

"Says the smart pants. I never expected the famous dragon of the disciplinary committee to be the manager."

I gave him a blank stare.

Dragon huh?

I didn't know how I obtain nor I like that title. I just did my task as the head of the disciplinary committee and it's not my fault our school has plenty of rule breakers.

It's my job to put them in line.

"Enough with the pleasantries and once again, I am not your..." I gave them each a look. "Manager."

"If you're not the manager, then what are you? A maid?"

A chorus of chuckle sounded in the room but I wasn't amused at the slightest.

My eyes darted to the infamous leader of the Basketball Team.

Hanamiya Makoto...

I angled my body towards him. "Fortunately, no."

He rolled his eyes and asked, "Then what are you?"

I adjusted my glasses. "Your babysitter."