Babysitting The Bad Boys [KnB: Hanamiya Makoto]

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN KUROKO NO BASUKE, EVEN THE COVER I'M USING IS NOT MINE EITHER. I ONLY OWN MY OCs.

This is the story of the poor girl who was luckily given the task to watch over the Kirisaki Daichi Basketball team.

Everyday's going to be a living hell.

P.S. The chapters are short. Probably no more than 1000 words each or probably less than 500.

>BABYSITTING_THE_BAD_BOYS<

Prologue:

"Ms. Asato, I have something important to tell you," the teacher began as she arranged the bunch of files and documents piled up above her desk.

Of course, she had. Otherwise, I wouldn't be sitting here.

I straightened on my seat and watched her earnestly. "What is it, Mirano-sensei?" I asked politely.

"Apparently, the coach of our school's Basketball club had  resigned due to some..." she trailed off, trying to find the right word to finish her sentence. "well—circumstances."

By circumstances she meant troubles.

"I have heard about it, Mirano-sensei," I said, pushing up my glasses at the bridge of my nose.

"The players of the basketball club are very..." she sighed. "Hard to handle. Especially, now."

The school's Basketball team wasn't something to be proud of. The members were a huge pain in the throat. And I had the idea of where this conversation was going.

One thing you should know about me first...

"I'm going straight to the point—I want you to keep an eye on the Basketball team."

I hate babysitting bad boys.