- Him. -

*A/N* Y/N = Your name H/C = Hair color B/N = Best friends name ( Sorry if I missed some )!

Your Pov :

"Y/N!" It was a Saturday morning, your mother screaming your name. "Y/N, GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF BED, ITS 12:00 AND OUR NEW NEIGHBORS ARE COMING HERE!" You groaned, rolling off your bed, you rubbed your eyes grabbing your phone. You entered your passcode and had a notification on youtube from Aparri, You squealed, "A new video, finally he hasn't uploaded all week!" You press on the video, "Hey guys it's your boi Aparri here!"  You sighed, thinking "His voice is so cute, but I'll never meet him in real life!" Your mom called to you again, "Y/N IF YOUR NOT DONE CHANGING IN 5 MINUTES, NO LAPTOP FOR THE WEEK!" You closed your phone and changed into a decent outfit, you wore a black top, some short jeans, and a pair of black low top converse.  You grabbed your purse, and stuffed your phone inside. Your mom set a bowl of cereal on the table, you gulped it down. There was a ring at the doorbell, "There here" your Mom said, walking over to the door, she winked at you "They have some kids the same age as you!" (your 16 ^3^) Your mom opened the door, and you gasped. "Is that who I think it is!?" you murmured to yourself. "Hi!" The mother of a 17ish-year-old son and a 15-year-old daughter. They walked in and your mom motioned you over, "This is James, and this is Sarah!" Your mom exclaimed with an obvious tint of joy in her voice. Your eyes locked with James, you looked away blushing madly. 

: Time skip .3. :

"Let's go to my room" You suggested. They nodded and you went upstairs. You all sat awkwardly, staring at each other. You and James were constantly blushing at each other. "Do you guys wanna play some games?" You blurted out. "Sure" Sarah shrugged. You opened your laptop, "Do you guys play Animal Jam?" You asked. "Yeah" they both answered at the same time. You clicked on Animal Jam, Your account was already logged in. "So, uh, whats your name?" James asked a light red was on James face,  "Y/N." You said shyly. "So what's your usernames?" You asked. Sarah and James exchanged looks, "Uhh, this may be shocking but Im Bepper and this is Aparri." "I KNEW IT!" You accidentally blurted out. Everyone burst into laughter. You added them, "Whats your best item?" James asked. "Orange short," You said embarrassed. "Check your jags!" You had 4 Jam-A-Grams. 2 from Aparri, 2 from Bepper. The 2 from Bepper were a Black long and a Blue headdress. The 2 from Aparri were a glitched ring and a beta hood! You wanted to scream in joy, without knowing what you're doing, you hugged James tightly, he had a surprised look on his face, but then hugged back. You stopped, "OMG IM SO SORRY!" you said embarrassed.  He smiled, "Gosh, his smile is so cute," you thought. 

: Another Time skip .3. :

James and Sarah had to go you exchanged skypes before they left. James smiled at you, and walked out, talking to his sister.

 : Jame's POV :

I walked out smiling at Y/N, babbling to Sarah on how cute Y/N was. In the car, Sarah said she would talk to Y/N about it. You thanked her and got out of the car, I ran inside and to your room. Turning on your PC, I pulled out my phone, opening skype, you accepted Y/N request. 

*Texting stage*

James : Hey

Y/N : Hi 

James : Could uh.

Y/N: What?

James: could we go out today?

Y/N: Sure!

James : 7:03 ok?

Y/N: that's good. 

James: Meet me outside your house 

Y/N: k

:Timeskip to outside :

"Ok, so you can call me Jim." She nodded and 

You escorted her to your car.

:Timeskip to ride: 

The ride was very awkward, no one spoke. 

I finally said something, "Y/N, this may seem really early but I really like you." She had a surprised look on her face, "I like you too" she said blushing madly.

A/N 687 WORDS WOW great starter for my book :D please comment and vote BAIIIIIIIIIII