- The stalker -

Y/N POV
I woke up to the sound of dings from my phone, I got up and grabbed my phone. 8 texts from Jim?!

Texting stage

Jim : y/n
Jim : y/n wake up
Jim : r u ok
Jim : did u pass out again
Jim : I'm coming
Jim : I hope u didn't pass out
Jim : I'm driving to ur house right now
Jim : don't worry I'm coming
Y/N : I'm fine I was just sleeping gawd
Jim : wow 😒
Y/N : thnx for spam "bub"
Jim : shots fired
Y/N : k thnx bai
Texting stage over
"He sure loves to spam my phone." You muttered, "Y/N, breakfast is ready!" Mom yelled. "Coming." You put on a floral print dress and some flower designed slippers, you ran downstairs and saw some pancakes on the table, you gulped them down and ran outside grabbing your purse on the way. You walked to Jims house, knocking on the door "It's Y/N!"
Right when you said your name, Jim opened the door. "Hey." Jims hair was messy and he was wearing a hoodie. "What's up?" I walked in, "Uh, I think someone is watching me..." I said quietly, He had a shocked look on his face. "Y-you d-don't m-mean a a s-s-stalker r-r-right?" He stuttered, "Jim are you ok?" He went pale, I grabbed his arm. He went limp, "JIM!" You muffled a scream, someone was behind you, "I told you I  would be back." The boy said, you struggled in his arms. He wrapped rope around your arms and legs, dragging you outside to his car. He threw you inside and shut the door, you had tape on your mouth and muffled a scream. You stopped knowing it was pointless, he drove you to his condo and threw you on his bed, ripping off the tape. You screamed, "ALISTAIRZ?!" You were shocked, Animal Jam posters everywhere. "Don't worry hon, you'll be fine." He snickered, you felt tears roll  down your cheek they were warm.  "Aww, you scared you lil' baby!" He spat. You struggled on the bed, trying to at least get comfortable. "Jim will find me and save me." You thought, "I know he will." Alistairz took advantage of you, giving you a peck on the forehead. He leaned down, but you spit in his face. Disgusted, he walked out, leaving you in the cold room. You remembered your mom always added a pocketknife to your purse, you grabbed your purse with your mouth and tried to open it, you succeeded and took the knife out. You cut off the rope, opening the window. You grabbed your purse and steadily slid out the window. He had a little balcony so you jumped and landed on the balcony, there was a ladder and you used it to go down. You ran and ran texting Jim on the way. You heard a car engine behind you, "its Jim!"you ran to the car, opening the door and hopping in. He drove you home,  giving you a peck on the cheek every few minutes. You got home, gave Jim a little peck, and walked out of the car. You ran inside and found your mom doing the laundry. "MOM I THOUGHT I'D NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!" You hugged her, "What are you talking about?" "I got kidnapped by this stalker at Jims house," You explained everything leaving your Moms mouth hanging open. She hugged you tightly then parted from the hug, you ran upstairs and texted Jim.

Texting stage
Y/N : I 💕 you
Jim : is there something wrong y/n?
Y/N : no I just feel like I don't say that enough
Jim : well ily too 😘
Y/N : ❤️❤️❤️
Jim : gtg stay safe hon ;) <3
Y/N : I will bai

Texting stage ended
"I sure do love him." You sighed.

A/N : Hey guys sorry for no updates whatsoever my iPad had no charge cri so I hope u guys luv dis chapter cause it has 699 words. K bai my Lily's 💞