- Alistairz the Perv -

Y/N POV

"He asked me to come to Jamcon with him!" You screamed in joy to your mom, hoping she would you let go. "I know you wanna go, and you can." She sighed. "THANK YOU, MOM!" You screamed in excitement. You texted Jim saying "Coming outside come get me ;)." Jim was outside his Mom at the wheel. I went in the car, next to Sarah "So you and Jim are dating?" She wiggled her eyebrows, you blushed looking at James. "Yeah." You nodded. Jim hummed along to the radio, "Guys I'm gonna vlog, so get ready!" Jim said enthusiastically. He turned down the radio, "Hey guys it's your boi Aparri here and today we're going to Jam con with, Momparri, Bepper and YT/N!" "Hoi" you said.

:Timeskip to Jamcon:

Your booth was next to Alistairz, You saw him behind you with his phone. The wind blew your skirt up, and you heard a click. You blushed infuriated, You looked behind you to see Alistairz with his phone pointing at you. "DUDE, WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK!?" You heard James screaming at Alistairz, He smirked. You walked up to Alistairz and slapped him screaming, "YOU PERV!" You ran off to James. "Don't talk to him." He said. Jamcon started and you gave a bunch of Autographs and gifts. You played some Pokemon Go, and talked to Clark Stacey the CEO of Animal Jam. Jamcon was over and you left home with James.

:Back in the car.:

"Sorry about Alistairz." Sarah sighed, "He's dangerous so stay away from him." James vlogged Jamcon and reviewed what happened overall. You went into Jame's house and played some Animal Jam, giving out some spikes. Jim gave you a little peck on your forehead before hugging you. Ding, your phone went off.

Texting stage

Alistairz : Hey Booty-ful

Y/N : How did you get my number??! 😡

Alistairz : I know a lot of things young lady

Y/N blocked Alistairz

Texting stage done

"Who was that?" "Alistairz." You said, James looked like he was gonna blow up, "I gotta go home" You said "Ok, bye" He sighed. You walked home, Mom was in the kitchen eating her dinner. You went upstairs and texted James.

Texting stage

Y/N Hey

Jim Hi

Y/N sure had a nice time at Jamcon right

Jim yeh 😝

Y/N I kinda wanna sleep for a hundred years I'm so tired

Jim k then go to bed .w.

Y/N k baii

Jim bai

Texting stage ended

You changed into your PJs and went onto your bed, dreaming about you and James on your special day together....

A/N sorry for no updates been busy watching utube of course

So yeah baii

435 words :D