I love you too.

Jims POV

Y/N hasn't called me for a week or two, I'm getting really nervous. Maybe I should text her.
Texting stage
Jim: Y/N
Y/N: Yes
Jim: thank goodness you replied!
Y/N: silly you I'm not y/n
Jim: what?!
Y/N: you'll see your precious y/n sooner or later bye my soon to be love
Jim: NO
Texting stage over
She's not ok. "I'm coming Y/N!" I screamed, grabbing my keys and running out the door, I ran over to her house pounding on the door. "Y/N!" I screamed, no answer. I kicked the door, "Crap!" I ran over to her neighbors and explained everything and I also asked for a hammer. I ran back over and smashed the door open, I screamed again "Y/N!" No answer, I ran upstairs and opened the door to Y/N's room. There I saw a unconscious Y/N, blood trickling down her forehead. "No, no no no no! This is all my fault, I should have kept her safe!" I screamed at myself running over to Y/N and dropping down on my knees. Hot tears running down my cheeks, I laid my head on her back and closed my eyes.

Your POV
You felt a warm being on your back. You opened your eyes  to see Jim laying on your back, his face was red. You stroked his cheek and he immediately got up, you hugged him and he squeezed you really hard. "C-can't b-breath." He let out a light chuckle and let go, "I thought I would loose you."  You pulled his head down so he would be face to face with you. "I love you Jim." You pressed your lips against his, you could feel the sparks flying around you. You pulled back, and gave him a hug. "I love you too Y/N."

"I love you too."

A/N : Hey guys sorry for no updates, and this chapter sucks I know pls don't kill me I'm dealing with some writers block and thank you so so so so much for 500 reads!

Peace out my Lily's! - Waterlily Plays!