- Smile through the tears -

Jims POV

She just left, and I already miss her. I can't deny it, I really love her with all my heart. But I don't have the courage to say I love you.

It was a bright summer day, Jim staring out his window. "Maybe I should text her." He thought,

Texting stage

Jim : Hey

Y/N : Hi

Jim : Uhm, wanna call

Y/N : Sure, even thou I still sound weird after my little cold

O Calling Y/N O

A/N : This is Jim speaking This is Y/N speaking

Hey

Hi *coughs*

Y/N are you ok?

Yeah im fine *cough cough*

Ok..

How are you? *cough*

Im fine.

I sure feel weird * wheezes *

Do you need help?

No, im fi- *coughing. then a huge thump*

Y/N!

Get h-hel- *short breaths*

OK!

O Call ended O

Jim dials 911.

Y/N'S POV

I fainted.

I heard the sirens of the ambulance.

: To hospital :

I opened my eyes. "J-j-Jim?" you stuttered. "You're awake!" Jim ran up to you. He sat next to you and held your hand. His hands were shaking, but they were warm. His eyes were soft, he used his other hand and stroked it on your cheek. You smiled at him, he leaned down your face inches away from his. And then it happened. A/N : IF YOU DONT LIKE U KNOW KISSING Don't read this part. You just kissed Jim. His lips were soft and warm like the sunlight. He backed from the kiss, You sighed quietly, wishing it didn't end. He was blushing and you noticed you were too. You looked away, but then he hugged you. "Y/N, I really love you with all my heart, please don't leave me," Jim whispered quietly, " I love you too Jim, I love you too." We stopped hugging and just kept staring at each other. I blushed, so did he. "So let's go home," He said. "Ok." He carried you out of bed, your legs swinging in the air "Hey put me down!" You giggled. "Nu," He carried you all the way to his car, the seats were warm because it was parked in the sun. He drove me to my house, my mom was holding a box. I heard meowing coming from the box. She took out a kitten, "Mew, mew" It was so cute! I ran over to it and cuddled it, It mewed in my arms but louder. "It must be hungry." I fed it some pellets, it went to sleep in my hands. I noticed how sleepy I was too. I went upstairs and laid down. Jim came upstairs. (don't be dirty (>.<) He sat on a stool like he did at the hospital, "Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" He whispered. "Yes, Jim I would love to." Those were my last words before I went to sleep. Jim gave me a little peck on the cheek and walked out of the room.

A/N : I feel good about this chapter remember Vote and comment for more updates!