- The Confession -

Y/N POV :

You smiled, at Jim, he smiled back. "It feels great to get that off my chest." You exclaimed with a unnoticeable hint of embarrassment. Jim stopped the car, "We're here." You let out a silent sigh of relief, that you didn't have to face the tension in the car. You walked next to Jim, You walked a bit slower, then you took his hand and held it lightly. The expression on his face changed rapidly, "Oh no! Did I do something wrong?" You thought. His confused expression changed to a toothy smile. You walked inside, the restaurant was packed! You and James found a booth next to a window, "So what do you wanna order?" the Waiter said. "A large cheese pizza and 2 sprites please." Jim said, "Woah, that's a lot haha." You said, overcoming the embarrassment that you had faced in the car.

: Time skip to after eating :

"Do we have to end it here :(" Jim fake pouted, "I guess not, we could watch a movie?" You suggested, giggling at Jim's pouty face. "Ok!" He exclaimed, smiling a huge smile. You both wanted to watch "Janice's Journey." We walked to the booth, advertisements booming loudly from the inside, "BUY MCNUGGETS NOW!" the ad boomed.

:After Movie:

"Wow, that really got to you didn't it?" Jim said. You were walking out of the theater, crying. "Her mom-" you sobbed trying to get your words out. "Cmon, I'll take you to my place," Jim said, blushing intensely. He took you to his house, it was huge! "Wow, this is amazing!" You exclaimed, sniffling and wiping your tears away. He escorted you to his room, Animal Jam figures all over the desk, posters of his main look on the walls. He pushed the buttons on his PC, It started glowing, its blue light illuminating the dark room. He clicked on chrome, logging into Animal Jam, He searched your username, ( U/N ). He clicked Jam-A-Grams, "Close your eyes." He giggled. You heard intense clicking and a swooshing sound. "Open!" You opened your eyes, logging into your Animal Jam account. ( Insert user and password ), You had 2 Jam-A-Grams. You opened them both, "OMG, APARRI!" He gave you 2 Light pink headdresses! You made a look with the headdress. Your phone buzzed in your pocket, You had 3 missed calls from Mom, and 3 missed texts!

Texting stage

Missed call from Mom ;)

Mom ;) : YOUNG LADY COME HOME RIGHT NOW!

Mom ;) : YOU'RE GROUNDED FOR THE NEXT WEEK!

Mom ;) : NO COMPUTER TOO!

Y/N : I'M SO SORRY MOM!

Texting stage ended

"Jim, I'm so sorry I have to go home my mom's gonna kill me!" You said, rushing to get your coat. "That's OK, bye," Jim said, with a super noticeable lump of sadness. You rushed out the door, running home. You barged in, your mom had a frustrated look on her face. "Y/N, UPSTAIRS NOW!" She screamed, "I'm sorry," You whimpered, dragging yourself upstairs. You could see the empty space where your computer was. You plopped yourself on your bed thinking about the day, Jim's kind words and soft smile. The power of sleep took over, and you dozed off dreaming the perfect dream...

A/N: Thank you guys so much for all the support, i'll try my best to update as soon as possible when I have time. Keep the nice comments up, and i'll try to get to 800 words!

Words in this chapter : 587!