Chapter 1. Killer Queen

Tony~

Let's just say, this got a little out of hand after Meredith flipped Bucky's switch. "Bruce, it might be a good idea for you to-" I said no more. He was already turned into the other guy.

He blew right into the chamber. That ticked me off because now that's more we have to fix. He picked Bucky up like he was some kind of dead mouse, and put his arm under a cement cylinder.

I walked through the whole in the wall, and made my way towards Meredith. "You proud of that chaos you just caused?" I questioned her, "Are you here to let me out?" she asked. I shook my head, "You know the rules, sweetheart." She pouted, "But I'm so bored!" she bit her lip, "You don't wanna play with me?" I stuck the needle in her arm, knocking her out.

Bruce was back, and Bucky was unconcious. "I swear these two were made for each other, they're both nuts." Fairfield came into the room, not looking up from his book. "We can locate where she originally came from, and maybe- What the hell happened in here?" he said with a frown.

"Meredith pissed off her boyfriend." I replied. "Well I have good news." he said, and we all gathered around. "Amaralda's spirit is located in the jungles of South Africa. If we want to save Meredith's body, we have to go out there."

We were silent for a few minutes, "I mean, Bucky is for sure on this with us. But we also need the rest of the team. Obviously she's a little more powerful than we thought."

~ 2 Hours Later ~

Bucky~

My head was pounding like crazy, and I looked over at my arm, trapped under a cement block. Great. Bruce and Tony walked in. "What happened?" I asked in a grunting voice. "Basically, you're girlfriend made you mad." Tony explained, and put an Iron Man arm piece on to get the cylinder off.

"Where is she?" I asked as we walked down the hallway. "Still in the cage. I wouldn't suggest talking to her." Bruce said. There she was, locked up, like some kind of animal. She was cruel, but still amazingly hot at the same time. She was still laughing in that same twisted way, gesturing a finger for me to come in with her.

"Don't fall for anything Barnes." Tony said, "She already tried to play that game with me and she ended up on the floor." I clenched my fists, "You hurt her?!" "No! No! Of course not. I just stuck a needle into her arm, and she was out for a couple hours. Chill out, grandpa." I furrowed my brows at the name he had just called me.

"Well, we pretty much have a solution." Fairfield said from a corner. "We're going to South Africa!" Tony cheered pumping his fists in the air, I gave him a look and turned to the Professor for more information. "South Africa is where Amaralda lives. We can go into the tomb, and locate the true source. Right now, she's pretty much just a demon inside Meredith's body."

I motioned my eyes back to Meredith. She was waving, and blowing kisses. "HEY BOYS!" she shouted, "CAN I PLEASE COME OUT NOW! I PROMISE I WON'T BITE!" she said giggling.

"How do you manage to put up with this girl, Buck." Tony asked.

"Easy is no fun."

******

Hey, hey, hey :-)

Book 3!!! & This will be the final as well!!!

ENJOY!