Chapter 2. In My Head

Bucky~

The crew showed up, and it was time. Steve walked over to me first thing. "What happened, Buck?" he said looking down at the rubble. I pointed to the cage that Meredith was still in. "Woah! What the-!" A young boy shouted. He had brown hair, and wore jeans, hoodie, and red Converse.

"Who is that?" I asked Steve, "Peter Parker, he has some sort of spider powers, I don't know. Anyway, what happened to her?" he asked once again. "Her mother's arch nemesis has taken over her body. Don't talk to her, don't even make eye contact with her. She's dangerous...as of right now."

Steve nodded is head in understanding the concept. Audrey walked in, eyes wide as she takes a good look at what her sister has turned into. "Oh my God." she said repeatedly, trying to make her way towards her. "No, no, no." I said grabbing onto her shoulders.

She had tears in her eyes, "Wh-What happened?!" she said, struggling to get the words out. "She's been taken over by your mother's enemy, she wants that power." I said pointing to her necklace.

"How are we gonna save her?!" she cried. "A method that is going to be quiet risky." Fairfield said standing up from a office chair. "Why can't we just take her out of there?" Clint asked. The professor chuckled, "You really wanna know why?" he asked him.

Everyone gathered around to listen in. "She's got a big collection of "toys". She's got the speed of a cheetta, she can speak over 15 different languages. She never misses a target. Her mind is set on one thing, and one thing only. Her martial art skills are beyond boundaries.

She can kill you with those legs, and won't hesitate doing it. She'll get in your mind, and twist your insides around. Those double Executioner guns will be put to your head in seconds, and she's not afraid to pull that trigger.

The way she talks is memorizing, have a convo, and you'll be doing things that will cost you your life. Batting those eyes will cause you to fall into her trap, and be sliced up like cheese with those ballistic knifes.

Her looks will bring you down like you've been shot by a sniper. She's quick, cold-blooded, and plain out bad-ass. And she'll always, ALWAYS get the most deaths."

"So," he said,

"Anyone wanna be the first to let her out?"

We all looked at each other, and shook our heads lightly. "I'll do it." Steve said offering. Tony clapped his hand, and put a hand on Steve's shoulder, "Good luck, grandpa." "I already put a chip in her arm, if she misbehaves, she's getting shocked." Professor said, hoping to make it a little easier.

Steve slowly started walking towards Meredith. You could already hear her laughing. "Why hello there" she said, "Haven't seen you around before." Steve grabbed the keys in his pocket. She gasped, "You're letting me out?!" she squealed. "Don't get too exited." he told her, unlocking the cage.

She walked out and stretched her arms. "Thank you." she said kissing his cheek. I know that she didn't know that I was her boyfriend, but it still made me mad each time she flirted with the other guys.

"Alright princess" Tony started, "Time to change back for a couple hours." he said sticking a needle in her arm. She yelled, and fell to the ground. "What did you just do?" I asked him.

"Bruce and I stayed up all night to come up with a serum to stop the spirit for a while. It's still inside, just not exposed at the moment. She'll be back to her demon self in a couple hours."

I watched as her face turned to normal color, her hair was in perfectly combed, and her clothes were less showy. She gasped, and coughed. I ran over to her, "Meredith?" she gazed up into my eyes, "Bucky?!" she whispered. "Yeah" I said smiling, "It's me." she wrapped her arms around my neck, and I picked her up.

"I'm so glad you're back." A confused look came across her face. "Where did I go?" she asked. "Let's not worry about that right now." Bruce said, "We really need to get going." She looked around the room, and saw Audrey, she gave her a big hug.

Meredith~

"Good to see you, sis." She said. "Good seein' you too. You look so grown up." I said pushing a lose hair from her face. "Who is this?" I asked, looking at the boy next to her. She blushed, "Oh this is um-" "Peter." he finished, "Peter Parker." he said offering a hand, which I shook.

I glanced at Audrey's face again, her cheeks were pink. "Is there something between you two?" I asked, both of their eyes went wide. "No! No! No!" they both said in sync. I furrowed my brows. "Yuck." Audrey said, sticking her toung out and looking at Peter.

"Oookay." I said walking away. My head still hurt, and I had no idea why. "JARVIS please get the jets ready." Tony said. "Where are we going?" I asked. "South Africa." Natasha replied. "Why?" I questioned. They all looked down at their feet, refusing to reply.

"Buck?" I said, and he looked away. "Somebody please tell me what's happening." I demanded. "You have a spirit living in you right now." Natasha said. "I don't believe that." I told her.

"You don't believe it because you don't feel it. She's in your head."

******

Next chapter should be posted tonight!

:-)