Chapter 5 ..

Chapter 5: Misery Loves Company

--

Oliviana

Ashley and I sat in second period together solving a math equation together

It was finally October and I was so ready for homecoming.

This will be my last homecoming with my friends and we didn't care to go last year.

"So X=15?" Ashley asked as she tried to solve the equation for the fifth time.

I sighed and picked up my pencil and to finally do it myself.

"No, Ash." I said. "I don't know where you got 15 from when the answer is 4." I said.

She rolled her eyes and dropped her pencil.

"Whatever. I'm not cut out for school. I might as well drop out and become a stripper." She joked.

Too bad I didn't know she was dead serious.

I laughed and replied to August quickly, telling him that he can spend the night.

"Anyways. You're not going to believe this." Ashley said getting my attention.

"What?" I asked.

"Well. You have to promise you won't say where you got this information from and keep calm." She said.

The last thing Ashley wanted was to get caught and for Olivia to mess up everything.

"What is it?" Oliviana was cut off by the teacher.

"I'm going to step out for a minute to return an important phone call. Keep working." Ms. B said stepping out.

Ashley quickly pulled out her phone and went to her video section that showed Ivy holding a sundress.

She pressed play and I began to hear Ivy talk.

"So if Oliviana and August wasn't together, you'd fuck with him? I mean August is pretty fine." She heard Ashley say.

Ivy smiled and bit her lip. "Hell yeah I would he fine as hell."

The video ended and I frowned.

So this whole time Ivy has been secretly crushing on August?

--