Chapter 14..

Chapter 14: Wake Up Call

--

Odai

"So what brings you here toda, Odai?" The therapist asked as we sat in her office alone

I shrugged as I played with the sand that was inside of the container.

"I see you like the sand huh?" She said.

I nodded.

"We call it the Garden Of Peace." She said. "It calms people down and makes them forget their problems for a while."

I rolled my eyes and looked up, dropping the little stick.

"Look. I don't wanna be here. I know you don't either, so let's just keep it quiet. You'll still get your lil check." I spoke up pulling out my phone that I snuck back.

"Odai, I'm here to help you." She said.

"Look-

"Mrs. Stenson." She answered.

"Yeah. Whatever-

"Odai, come on. Just answer a few questions for me." She begged.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. What do you want to know."

"Well, when is your birthday."

"March 27th." I answered.

She nodded. "An Aries huh? I'm Virgo."

I awkwardly smiled at her.

"Well what are you here for?" She asked.

I sighed. "I got into a fight with this girl over her boyfriend. My parents found out about some things they weren't supposed to, I got pregnant ..so now I'm here."

"Congratulations ..how far along are you?" She asked.

I took a deep breath. "I didn't keep the baby."

She looked at me. "Oh I'm sorry ..well how did the fight start? What happened?"

I laughed. "Her boyfriend wanted me, she started the fight, and yeah."

"Did you win the fight?" She asked.

I nodded hesitantly. "Yeah! I whooped her ass- I mean I won." I said correcting myself.