Chapter 7 ..

Chapter 7: Lesson Learned

--

Oliviana

It was going on 12 o'clock and I laid my head down waiting for twenty minutes to pass to finally get to lunch

I just finished taking my Literature test and I finished early. Nothing was more relaxing than just finishing a test and putting your head down to sleep.

Chris sat on the side of me as he sneakily copied some of my answers down.

"Liv." Chris whispered.

"Hm?" I said.

"Turn your paper." He said looking at the teacher who was walking around.

I turned my paper and acted like I was correcting answers as he copied.

After my meet with Ivy, she told me she didn't like August in no type of way, but friends.

She told me she was in love with Jas and that I need to stop listening to the person putting the bug in my ear.

Too bad that bug was Ashley.

Ashley and I have been hanging out more since August basketball season started before mine.

The bell finally rang and Chris and I walked together to lunch.

Ashley was at home sick today.

She said she didn't feel good and told me she had to go to the doctor.

It was kind of awkward between Ivy and I, but she still tried to talk to me.

I wasn't feeling it so much.

"Hey baby." August said sitting down next to me before he kissed my lips.

I smiled and grabbed the back of his head, making him kiss me again.

I just wanted to make sure Ivy knew who he belonged to.

"That test in literature was hard as fuck." Chris said.

I shook my head. "No it wasn't."

"You only saying that because you read unlike us." He said. "I don't even know why we gotta learn all this bullshit." Chris started.