Bonus Chapter II

Odai

I stood by the bathroom waiting for Chance to hurry up to meet me

My heart was racing, my stomach was doing flips, and I was sweating like crazy.

I knew I should've shot down his offer.

But the money was making me lose myself.

Then August broke my sister's heart and it made me mad seeing her so hurt, especially when we started to get along and she helped me better myself.

I was kind of forced into all of this.

I didn't want to go to jail. I didn't want to physically hurt August.

"What you want?" Chance said meeting me.

I sighed. "Chance I-I can't do this. I'm scared and-

"Calm down." He said grabbing my arm tightly. "You not gonna say shit."

Chance squeezed my arm tightly and I tried to get out of his tight hold.

"You're hurting me!" I semi yelled.

He let me go and I looked down at the bruise he left.

"I put in all this time to get Oliviana. I'm not losing her to that punk ass, skinny stick ass nigga that's most likely gonna die of AIDS anyway." He said.

"You're sick. Just like your cousin." I said in disgust.

"Don't bring my cousin into this. What she did was on her. She tried to get August, but failed. I'm not gonna fail." He smirked.

"You're gonna rot in jail just like Ashely." I sneered as I began to walk off.

"I'm too smart baby girl!" Chance said.

I sped walked through the hospital as I tried to find Oliviana.

I had to go tell her the truth about Chance.

--

Oliviana