Bonus Chapter I

Oliviana

Chris, Ivy and Jas, my parents, his parents, Odai, and other family and friends all sat in the waiting room waiting for a doctor to come and tell us the news

August's parents and I were balling our eyes out like no tomorrow.

"Calm down, he's gonna be fine Liv." Odai said as she rubbed my back.

She sent a small smile my way and I continued to cry as Chance rubbed my back.

I realized that August meant way more to me than I thought he did even after he cheated.

I'm not saying that him almost dying made me want to take him back.

I don't feel sorry for him.

Maybe I'm just still deeply in love with him.

Odai's leg bounced up and down. "Are you okay?" I asked.

She came back to reality and looked at before nodding her head. "Yeah. I'm just gonna go to the bathroom."

I looked at her as I raised an eyebrow.

Her and Chance have been acting funny this whole time.

But, he told me he was in a rush to get his cousin from the airport after he dropped me off.

I'm just trying to figure out who would shoot August.

August doesn't bother anyone.

Yeah he got into it a little bit with Chance, but it wasn't that serious.

I forgave August months ago.

"Family of August Alsina?" The doctor said walking into the room.

Everyone stood up and they all looked anxious to find out the news.

"How's our son? Is he alright?" His father spoke as he rubbed his wife's back.

The doctor cleared her throat. "August is fine. The police found him at the scene with one bullet wound to his chest. Someone was aiming for his heart, but it missed by ten centimeters. August has lost a lot of blood, but luckily Chris." She said looking over at Chris with a smile. "Was able to give his blood to August. He is stable now."

We all sighed in relief and I held onto Chris.

"Thank you so much." August's mother said hugging Chris.