Chapter 16 ..

Chapter 16: Confessions and Drugs

--

Odai

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Mya spat as her, Morgan, and Kaliyah all looked at me

I was breathing hard and I needed to get out of here.

Getting caught up with the guy I was crazy about mother, then I pushed a kid with a disability down, and now I'm face to face with Mya and her friends.

I hope she didn't know about me giving Malik head in the boys locker room.

Even if she did, I'd win this fight this time since she snuck me and all she did was pull my hair.

"About to get your ass beat for messing with someone's man? I wouldn't be surprised." Morgan chuckling.

"At least the nigga I'm fucking with don't got a baby on the way." I spat.

Morgan walked up to me and Mya held her back.

I smirked at her, thankful that Ashley told me all the tea.

Chris was a asshole and a dead beat for not taking care of his child.

"Chill out Morgan. She ain't worth it no more." Mya said.

The girl's bathroom door was opened and Mrs. Stenson walked in.

"You crazy ass little girl! Stop stalking my son!" She yelled causing a scene.

"Mrs. Stenson?" Mya questioned getting confused.

Mrs. Stenson turned her head and seen Mya.

As soon as she seen Mya her whole attitude changed. "Mya? How are you baby?" She asked.

"I'm fine. What's going on?" She asked folding her arms.

"This little girl." She pointed at me returning to her previous attitude. "Is stalking my son! I know it's her because he told me and I remember seeing those pink glittery Uggs on camera."

I backed into the corner and the bell finally rung.

I thought I was saved until a few moments later I was escorted to the principals office and my mom was sitting by me with a mug on her face.

--

"Mrs. Taylor, I'm sorry to call you up here again, but Malik's mother, Mrs. Stenson has reported to us that your daughter is stalking her son." The principal said to my mother.