Chapter 10 ..

Chapter 10: Trust Me

--

Oliviana

"Damn that's crazy

"Damn that's crazy." August said as he laid in his bed together.

I just got done telling him about what happened at home. I thought it was really bad that Odai was pregnant at only 15 and didn't know who the father was.

Then my mom told me she made her take a fake pregnancy test just to teach her a lesson. 

She was going to wait until another week until she really got her period for she will know not to have sex with so many guys.

"Yeah. It is." I said agreeing as he rubbed my butt.

It was so relaxing.

"You still ain't find ma watch tho?" August asked. "I could've sworn I left it ova there last week."

I shook my head. "No. I haven't seen it at all. Maybe you need to check at your house."

He nodded and started to kiss on my neck.

"You smell good." He said.

I blushed as his long arms wrapped around my body as he pulled me into his erection.

As the days went on I wanted to lose it.

"A-August." I stuttered when he slipped his hands into my pajama shorts.

"Hm love?" He whispered as he toyed with my clit. 

My mouth opened as he sped up a little and pressed himself more into me.

I was ready.

"Stop playing." I moaned.

"What you mean?" He asked.

"I-I'm ready." I said. 

He pulled his hand out my shorts and made me turn to face him.

"You sure?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"10:23" I said.

He grinned. "My mama won't be bake until 5 in the morning."