3;

| CHAPTER THREE |

☆彡

By the time lunch was over, it was 6th period. And for the first time, Yoongi wasn't completely drained. He had taken a nap during his free period just so he wouldn't sleep in his next class.

Why am I doing this? Yoongi wondered, tilting his head as he walked into the art classroom. Why do I suddenly care if I'm awake or not? I didn't before...

He didn't need an answer once he caught sight of the shy bright haired boy sitting in the back.

Jimin was looking down at his notebook as he quietly doodled, waiting for class to start. Yoongi walked over to his table.

"Can I sit with you?"

Jimin looked up at him in complete shock. "Y-you want to sit with me...?"

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah, is that alright?"

Jimin looked around the room nervously. "W-won't Mr. Tuan be mad if you switch seats??"

"Nah, he'll do anything to keep me awake during class. I won't be bored if I'm not sitting by myself, so he's not gonna care. Can I?"

Jimin looked down at his hands, playing with his nails nervously as he nodded. His cheeks have been a dark shade of red for awhile now.

"Alright... Go ahead..."

Yoongi smiled as he sat beside the other. "Thank you. I'm Yoongi, by the way. You're Jimin right?"

"How do you–"

"Jungkook told me."

"O-oh..."

"Yeah." Yoongi nodded. "So what are you working on?"

Jimin looked down at his completed drawing from yesterday. "J-Just the assignment."

"Ah. I didn't do it."

"I see..." Jimin mentally squealed. Yoongi is even more adorable up close. He felt himself slowly becoming used to the situation.

Maybe Jungkook was right. Maybe there's no reason to be so intimidated after all. He's just a person. He's just...

Jimin's thoughts trailed off as Yoongi sneezed, quickly covering his nose with his arm.

"Excuse me."

"Bless you..."

"Thank you." He smiled and Jimin felt his heart stop.

No. No he's not. He's an angel. Jungkook you liar. Even him sneezing is cute. You fucking liar.

Jimin's confidence immediately slipped, and he was suddenly more nervous than ever.

He's so close to me...

"E-Excuse me, I need to check something real quick..." Jimin muttered quietly as he pulled out his cellphone.