6;

| CHAPTER SIX |

☆彡

Yoongi groaned, laying his head down onto the big table. Mr. Tuan rolled his eyes, walking over to the student and tapping the table with his marker.

"What's with you, kid? I thought you said you wouldn't fall asleep in my class anymore."

"I don't know. I'm just so... bored." The blonde haired male sighed.

"Well maybe you wouldn't be so bored if you sat up and did your work."

"Nah...That's boring too..."

Mr. Tuan shook his head in disapproval. "Ugh, this kid... How are you even passing this class?"

Yoongi looked up at his teacher with a smirk. "I mean, isn't that your doing? You're the one who decides who passes and who fails."

"Yeah, well you've done enough projects to keep you at a passing grade so far, but if you keep this up you'll soon fall behind."

Yoongi lifted his head at the statement, his smirk turning into a frown as he turned around to face Mr. Tuan. "Wait, what are you saying? You're gonna fail me?"

"Dude, what did you expect? You've gotta do the work. I just don't understand why you insist on doing nothing in this class specifically. You're passing every one of your other classes with flying colors."

"I-I'm just not artistic, okay? I'm good at every subject that isn't art."

"Well that excuse isn't going to work for you this time. If you can't do it yourself, you're gonna need a tutor to help you with extra credit."

The younger quickly stood from his seat, his brows furrowing as he looked up at the adult. "What?! I don't need a tutor, I am a tutor!"

"Well then I guess you're a tutor with a tutor." Mr. Tuan laughed. It was Yoongi's turn to roll his eyes at the older's lame joke.

"Whatever."

The bell rung throughout the school, signaling the end of the period. Mr. Tuan waved Yoongi off as he walked back to his desk, and Yoongi grudgingly swung his backpack over his shoulder as he left the classroom.

☆彡

"A tutor? But you are a tutor."

"That's what I said!" Yoongi sighed, taking a swig of alcohol as Hoseok smoked a cigarette. "Hey, why are you still smoking anyways? Didn't you mother want you to quit?"

The younger maled laughed, putting out the cigarette in his ashtray. "Speak for yourself! Why are you drinking, huh?"

"My mother couldn't care less about my well being, so it's excused as an act of rebellion." Yoongi grinned.

"Well do you really expect me to listen to mine? Besides, I can't quit just like that."

"You should at least try. Not for your mom, but for yourself. That stuff can kill you, man. It's deadly."

"Not as deadly as your mother's gonna be when she finds out that I'm smoking in your guys' house." Hoseok smirked, making Yoongi sigh.

"I don't really care about that. She can't stop me from hanging out with my friends."

"Or partying with your friends, or drinking with your friends, or hooking up with–"

"Okay, I get the gist, shut up already. By the way, where's Namjoon?"

"Don't know. I think he's with Seokjin, not sure what they're up to though. What about that Jimin kid that you started hanging out with recently? Maybe he'd wanna join us."

Yoongi frowned, shaking his head. "No, I don't think he's like that, he seems like a goody two-shoes. Besides, I don't really think he likes me that much. He's been absent from school for a couple of days now, and the only times we have talked he didn't say much."

"But didn't Jungkook say he was, like, super shy and socially awkward?" Hoseok laughed, causing Yoongi's eye to twitch in slight annoyance. "People like that aren't gonna say much, you know."

"Hey, knock it off. He's a good kid."

Hoseok raised his hands in defense, a smug look on his face. "Alright alright, I was just joking around. No need to get upset, you barely even know him anyways."

Yoongi set his drink down on the coffee table, leaning back in his chair. "Maybe we ought to be good kids too."

"Sounds boring." Hoseok shrugged. The blonde scoffed.

"Of course you'd think that."

☆彡

Jimin was more than ecstatic to wake up this morning being able to breathe again. His fever had broke, his nose was no longer stuffy and his headache was gone. This meant that his cold was finally gone and he could return to school again, which made the redhead feel very relieved. He hated missing classes.

"Tae!" He squealed, hugging his best friend from behind when he found him. Taehyung quirked an eyebrow, not bothering to pull away from the shorter.

"You're pretty much the only person in the world who could possibly be happy to be at school."

Jimin rolled his eyes, letting Taehyung go to walk next to him. "I'm sure that's not true. Lots of people like school just as much as I do, if not more."

"Yeah. Lots of nerds."

"I see you're back to being the jerk you truly are." They both heard a voice from behind them, turning around to see Jungkook with his arms crossed. Taehyung chuckled.

"Yeah, well."

"I'm being serious!"

"Oh cmon, you guys know I don't mean any of that shit! I'm just joking around! You know you love me regardless~"

Jungkook sighed, joining the duo as they walked to the cafeteria. "Yeah, we already established that."

"Unfortunately." Jimin added with a grin, making Taehyung glare playfully as he pushed his shoulder.

"I'm just glad that things are back to normal."

"Jimin!"

The three boys' eyes widened at the deep voice they heard from behind. They all turned around to look, Taehyung glaring (for real this time) at the older figure.

"Or not."

☆彡