5;

| CHAPTER FIVE |

☆彡

Yoongi sighed as he arrived back home, returning his mother's car keys to the bowl near the entranceway.

"Yoongi, is that you?" He heard his mother call from the kitchen. He entered to see his mother sipping on a glass of wine.

"Yes mother, it's me."

She looked up, giving him an icy glare. "What the hell was that?"

He glared back at her. "What?"

"You know what I'm talking about. Why did you bring that boy here?"

"I don't see what you're making such a big deal over. He's just a friend."

"Where is Yuri? I thought she'd be the one you'd bring over."

"We broke up."

"What?!" His mother shakily stood from her seat, the glass of wine shattering into the kitchen tiles below. "Why would she break up with you?"

Yoongi scoffed. "She didn't, mother. I broke up with her."

Her eyes darkened as she glared at the blonde boy in front of her. "Why in the world would you do something like that? She was such a sweet girl!"

"Because I don't have feelings for her. I'm not going to lead her on if I'll never like her the way she likes me."

"You would! You just need to give your relationships more time to develop, Yoongi."

"You know I never would, mother!" He snapped, raising his voice at the older woman. "Don't you get it? Normal people get into relationships with someone because they have feelings for that person already, not to see if they could! I can't do this anymore!"

"Don't get dramatic." She rolled her eyes, sitting back down in her chair and ignoring the glass beneath her feet.

"Mother, why won't you understand?" Yoongi clenched his fists as he tried to keep his composure. He was starting to get emotional. "This isn't some joke for me. This is serious. I can't keep treating these poor girls like this."

"Well you're the one who keeps breaking up with them. If you don't want to break her heart then you shouldn't leave her. Isn't that obvious?"

Yoongi blinked away upcoming tears. He couldn't look weak. Not in front of her.

"Do you even care about how I feel?"

She shrugged. "No more boys in this house. Got it?"

That sentence was enough.

She doesn't.

"I'm a guy, mother. My friends are guys. What are you expecting from me?"

"I don't care who your friends are. They just aren't allowed here. Do you understand, Yoongi?"

"Mother–"