14;

| CHAPTER FOURTEEN |

☆彡

"Shit!" Yoongi breathed heavily as he hunched over, wiping a slick layer of sweat from his forehead. Jimin smirked at the sight.

"Face it hyung, you can't beat me. I'm a dance student after all."

"Since when?" Yoongi sighed, standing up straight to witness his disappointingly low Dance Dance Revolution score. Of course, Jimin's was considerably higher than his own.

They were currently at a local arcade, not too far from their school. As soon as the older blonde had found the old dance game, he immediately challenged Jimin. He had to, obviously he had to. But four rounds later, and he still hasn't managed to beat Jimin's ridiculously high scores.

"Forever, practically. I've been a dancer since elementary, hyung." The younger giggled, wiping off his own sweat before pulling down the sleeves of his sweater. If he would've known he'd be doing this, he definitely wouldn't have worn such thick clothing.

At first, Jimin was extremely nervous to leave school. He had skipped classes before, but that was only with Taehyung and Jungkook. He had never ditched with anyone he wasn't close to... especially Min Yoongi. Hell, a week ago Yoongi didn't even know he existed. How was he supposed to stay calm? There was no way Jimin could've ever been prepared to spend this much time with someone he was so... fond of.

After awhile of kicking Yoongi's butt in Dance Dance Revolution, however, he began to feel more comfortable. He found himself actually having fun rather than feeling like the shy, nervous wreck he usually was. It was a new feeling for him, but he liked it. He liked talking instead of muttering, and he liked not stuttering just from the mention of Yoongi's name. For once in his life, he didn't feel like a leech. He felt normal.

"Well damn." Yoongi smiled, shaking his head and mentally accepting his failure. "You learn something new everyday."

Jimin nodded. "We should probably leave now though, my mom will kill me if she finds out I wasted all of my allowance on arcade games..."

The older laughed. "Sure. Let's head out then." They both agreed before leaving the small establishment, falling into silence as they walked down the sidewalk. Jimin fiddled with his fingers, trying to push away returning nerves as their previous actions finally sunk in.

"U-uh... Speaking of learning something new... I actually don't know that much about you. Sorry, did that sound strange? It's just–"

"Should we get to know each other, then?" Yoongi smiled at the progress they were making. Jimin seemed more upfront today. "That's a great idea."

The red haired boy's eyes widened at the compliment as they reached a small park, and they both stopped walking once they caught sight of a bench. They sat down before Jimin spoke up once more. "O-oh, yeah! Well... Should I go first?"

"If you wanna."

"Okay... Well, I'm Park Jimin."

"I know that part." Yoongi chuckled.

"R-right... Well, I was born in Busan, and m-my birthday is October 13th. I only have one younger brother. Uh... My favorite color is... Well, I've honestly never really thought about it. I really like light blue though, so maybe that's it? I guess any bright colors would do..." He trailed off before sighing. "Sorry, I guess I'm not very interesting..."