4;

| CHAPTER FOUR |

☆彡

"Actually, the answer is 24. But you were close."

Jimin blushed, looking down at his incorrect algebra work. "I-I'm sorry..."

Yoongi chuckled, taking the opportunity to ruffle the soft, bright hair that sat so flawlessly on the younger's head. "You don't need to apologize. There's nothing wrong with making mistakes, it just gives you a chance to fix it. Then you'll know better for next time."

Jungkook hummed from across the coffee table. "Wow hyung, you're so good at science and math! I didn't know you were this smart!" He praised the blonde, and Jimin nodded eagerly.

The three of them were currently sitting in the living room of Yoongi's house for their tutoring session. Yoongi already helped Jungkook with his chemistry homework earlier, so he was now helping Jimin with Algebra.

The older shook his head. "Nah, not really."

"No really, I'm seriously impressed! Right Jimin?" Jimin flinched, making Jungkook grin.

"R-right! You're very smart, Yoongi hyung..."

Yoongi couldn't help the fond smile that spread across his face as he looked at Jimin. "Thank you."

They continued studying for awhile. Another hour passed by, but Jimin still wasn't finished with his assignments.

Jungkook sighed. "I really need to go home, Jimin! Would you hurry up?"

"I'm sorry, I'm just having trouble understanding this last page... I'm almost done, okay?"

Yoongi glanced between the two before deciding. "You can leave if you want, Jungkook. Jimin can stay and I'll help him finish up."

"W-what?! But Jungkook and I–"

"Perfect! I'll see you tomorrow Jimin!" Jungkook cheered, standing up from his seat on the floor to put his jacket on. Jimin's jaw dropped at his friend.

"You're just gonna leave?! But you were going to walk me home!"

"I'm really sorry, Jiminie! If I come home late you know my mom will get angry. I'm sure you'll be alright, I'll see you tomorrow okay? Bye guys!" He waved as he walked through the door. Yoongi waved back, but Jimin stared at his lap in panic.

Why is this happening to me?

"You know, if you're not comfortable walking home by yourself, I'd be happy to give you a ride back."

Jimin quickly looked back up at the blonde haired boy with a grateful smile. "T-that would be great, actually...Thank you."

Yoongi nodded, smiling back at the younger. "Of course. It's no problem."

They stared at each other for a moment before Yoongi cleared his throat, looking down at Jimin's worksheet. "Okay, so for this problem, all you have to do is combine the x values by subtracting and–"

"Yoongi?"

They looked up to see a short brunette haired woman staring down at them with a perplexed expression on her face. She raised a brow as she closed the front door, dropping her keys in the glass bowl next to the door and shaking off her coat. "What's going on here?"