Confession

Please vote and comment I would love to see your opinion on this book! (:

Diana's P.O.V

I sat there for what seemed like a few hours .Well slept through half of that time but In my defence it got very very boring and I checked if he was alright after I woke up and he was.

"What are ye gazing at?"  A male voice interrupted my daydreaming.  I stuck my tongue out like a child .  Connor had that  creepy smile on his face. it made me feel weird , like I was hungry for his touch , for the sound of his voice . Everytime the sides of his perfectly plump lips rose I felt heat spread through me as if the blood under my skin boiled and burst to the surface .

"Nothing just daydreaming.. Something I do alot ... Sometimes people get in the way and  think I'm staring at them."  I said making him laugh as if he wasn't patched up all over .  Who knew a very intimidating, well built and tall highlander could be humoured so easily.  I see sarcasm and statements like these work wonders with them gorillas.

"Yeah it's awkward."  a smile appears on my face something I also do alot around him too.  I think i smiled more during these two days than in my entire two years.

"I like yer bonnie smile."  Romeo ( Connor's new nickname )  said still looking at me.  He cupped my right cheek with his hand and started caressing it.  I loved the feeling.  He looked into my eyes, into my soul. I can't have him doing that.  Quickly standing up I break our eye contact. Everything was happening so fast . Surely I couldn't fall for someone a couple of days after I've met them .

"So how are you feeling."I asked clearing my throat . I then turned around to face the fireplace . I'm pretty sure that by now my cheeks were red .

"Way better. These bollox are gonna pay." He said and I could feel anger radiating off him in waves .

"What happened?"  I asked interested to why he got himself beaten up so badly.  Probably over a cup of ale.

"I fought five men in the yard."  He said and I realised his accent became thicker and thicker.  He emphasised the r's and the words were spoken in a way that they could cut through your skin like shards of glass .

"I see they got you good."  I said turning around to face him.

"Aye but if ye saw them.  All of them are on the ground unconscious . I'd rather they were dead !"  He shouted out and I could see the fire in his eyes.  He stood up wincing with pain caused by the stitched wounds.  I came to his aid and gently sat him back down.

"Why would you fight?"  I asked loving to hear what he was going to say.  He's probably going to say whiskey.

"whiskey!"  He said and yeah I was  right.

"And the honour of a lass!"  He added which took me totally off guard.

"A lass whom i wish to marry."  He said lowering his voice and head. 

"A lass with smooth skin."  He said looking up at me dreamily .

"A lass with beautiful brown hair."  He said cupping my cheeks and caressing them.

"A lass with beautiful , bright blue eyes."  He stood up and kissed my eye and then cheek.

"A lass with amazing fighting skills!"  Connor took a hold of my waist and sat down taking me down with him and placing me on his lap. It seemed that the alcohol was still in his system .

Well that was so unexpected . Very unexpected.  I think i froze into an icicle . He just confessed he wants to marry me.  A man who I pretty much like and know only two days has fallen head over heals for me. 

"Diana I want ye to be my wife."  He said whispering into my ear while kissing up and down my neck.  I just sat there breathless and totally shocked. 

"B-but You were going to marry a different girl."  I said these words real fast biting my tongue not wanting to release a moan.

"I don't want to marry her.  I want to marry you!"  He said looking at me with adoration . An emotion which only one other person looked at me with  . Robert . Everything is getting out of hand.  I was going to go back to my own time . Everything is fucked up right know it's not even funny.  This time travel is no more a game , an exciting adventure , well maybe it is very exciting . I glanced up at Connor biting my lip. 

This is changing my life and making the chance of me going back to my own time difficult .

"But you're engaged!"  I said standing up baffled by the fact he was going to just throw away the chance to marry that girl he probably knew way before me . She probably loved him and he loved her before I came into the picture.

"I love you not her!"  He shouted in frustration.  I was also frustrated and iched to pull my hair out of my scalp.  All these mixed emotions just fell on me completely smashing me like a stone ceiling.

"You're  mistakening this for a friend type of love . That must be it . "  I said taking a step back and sitting back down on the chair trying to calm my skyrocketing nerves .

"I love ye!"  He said throwing his hands up like a mad man.

"Ye don't admit ye feel the same way. Yer really that scared.  I had enough. Why can't ye realise that yer trying to push me away because of the fear . I don't even know what yer scared of . I know ye feel it when we touch. That overwhelming sensation .  I know ye love me too!"  He said standing up and  stomping out of the basement while I sat there with tears streaming down my cheeks .  That one escaped but I'm not going to let the rest of them do the same. I have to stick to my plan and get me and Claire out of here.  There cannot be any distractions there cannot be any Connor.  I have to say I feel easy falling for Connor in two days.  I have never fallen for a guy before.  When I rejected him it was sore.  I felt like I was choking. Why did i fall for him so fast?

I stood up and walked out of the basement , closing the door on my way out . I remembered my way back outside.  It was getting colder and colder I didn't mind because I had to move.

Stepping outside I was soaked  already, i had to do something.  Fighting would be great but I don't know where they train.

Coincidence or not I think i passed the five men Connor beat up lying unconscious on the wet and muddy ground

"Diana!" Mr. McTavish shouted dismounting a chestnut horse.

"Shudnt ye be inside lass! Ye will get a fever!"  McTavish said coming up to me. 

"Where do you train?"  I asked and he looked at me dumbfounded and confused to why a lady asked such a thing.

"We usually train in the mornings or in our spare time." He said tying the horse  to a pole under a stand.

"Are you busy now?" I asked McTavish.

"They're serving dinner now come along!"  He said walking towards the castle and that's when I realised I haven't eaten much for the past two days.  I haven't eaten anything apart from some meat and bread.  My tummy grumbled and I followed McTavish. Might aswell ask him to fight and train with me when we  get there.

When we came across the men McTavish lifted one of them to see who they were.  He just looked at the lad and let him faceplanted the ground with a splat.

"Dirty pigs."  He grumbled walking ahead.

"I have to congratulate the man who did this to them."  He said walking into the castle and I followed looking like a wet dog.

"Connor did that."  I laughed and he joined me.  We made small talk along the way before we entered a massive Hall stacked with food and people.