Captured

Your POV

You were holding hands with your Lover, Leo, while sitting in the front row, watching your mother and father perform there speech about your engagement, the stage was in the middle of your hometown, your smiling faces were turned to faces of terror. Your father just got shot in his neck, you screamed, starting a panic until a crowd of bandits arrived, every single corner you glanced at you saw friends and family being slaughtered alive, " there isn't a pretty girl around here" you heard a deep gruff voice behind you , you turned and saw a guy with a scar across his face, with many bandits around him carrying weapons , one of the bandit's eyes landed on you, " Chief Crocodile! There is one over there" the bandit exclaimed pointing at you, you flinched at the sudden pare of eyes at you, you started backing away ,  the Man you considered to be Crocodile, started walking closer to you, " Look at what we have here! You'll make a great deal!" He launched at you, you ran as fast as you can, Leo ran over to you and ran with you guiding you to the forest, you were wearing a long brown skirt that reached your ankles with a white long baggy sleeved top along with brown old flats. You ran as fast as you can with Leo, Crocodile suddenly lunged at you from your right with a sword, Leo blocked the attack with himself , making him drop down to the floor, death consuming him, the tears dropped down to the grassy ground, the warm tears felt of Ice from missing his warmth, you screamed at the horrible bloody sight of your Lover, "LEO!!", dead , the only good think about his features was a smile on his oh so perfect face. You were frozen and yanked by your hair by the bandit causing tears of pain to accompany the tears of heartbreak and loss, " Looks like we got a special pretty here" the man grumbled smirking, you were lead to the docks and thrown into the basement of a ship, the room was filled with girls, you glanced at every one of them, then it hit you, every one on the village is dead, not even the children survived. You were the only survivor, another bandit lead you to a thin mattress on the floor , more like shoved you on the practically-sheet like object, you sat thee in the corner staring blankly at nothing while hugging your knees, the other girls thought you were going crazy, but you were just heartbroken , you sat there with emotionless eyes for two days, you realized you had to escape , you stood up and headed to the table the bandits used feeding you , you yanked a machete off the table that was used to cut bread leftovers that they fed you all, although you didn't eat through your whole stay, you aimed the knife at a bandit, "STAY BACK! " you threatened "Or what? You gonna slice me" with a quick hand he grabbed the machete and aimed it at your throat while his other hand tied you to the thick mast under deck, " Nice try pretty face , Get some sleep tomorrow we'll see if they would like to buy a Slut like you" he walked away, your hands tied behind you and around the mast was not a comfortable for sleeping , but you managed to doze off.

Third person POV

In the warm morning, there sat a sleeping (Y/N) , the girls thought that she was dead because she hasn't woken up and they were already at the docks, the chief stomped downstairs saw your sleeping state , he picked up a bucket of water they used for mopping the deck , and just splashed all the water at you , you were drenched in filthy water , along with jolting up awake you glared at the bandit as he untied you but swiftly tied handcuffs on you , that were connected to a chain he was holding so yon wouldn't run off.

You Stood there as a man with fine clothing wearing a blue and white striped mask, with blonde hair, inspected all the girls , he glanced over at you and asked the bandit, "Why is she the only one in handcuffs?"

"You see, she has certain abilities that could get dangerous"

" abilities? thank you , I choose her only "

"O-Only?"

"Yes I'm sure master Roger would not like a crowded service "

" then we want....1500 gold pieces for her adding her abilities!"

You heard the masked man growl as he answered "Very Well" he hands the chief 3 large pouches that were made from dark Crimson Lace with golden thread, the guy smirked " she is all yours the man shoved me and I landed on the floor as he released the chain not the handcuffs , he helped me up and guided me to a carriage, as I climbed in I saw a man with Firey Red spiked hair and also With Fine Clothing inside, I sat closer to the masked man trying to avoid trouble from his intimidating features.

~~~time skip to Castle~~~

The masked man led you through the stone bricked hallways, he stopped infront of a large wooden door, he knocked three times and the doors were opened inwardly by two beautiful women in each side of the door, I stepped in and as I looked around I saw girls my age and maybe older than me, in each side of the room there was a set of beds I confirmed was there's. The man stopped in front of a woman with pink hair, "Mistress Bonney, I brought a new maid for the service"

" Thank you Killer-San, now girls" she clapped her hands , " get this new one some uniform" a girl with long black hair and another one with orange hair came and gave you your uniform(Picture).

When you finished wearing your Uniform, you socialized with the other maids and made friends with the girls that handed you your Uniform that are known as , Robin and Nami.

But one thing hasn't left your mind you are taken, kidnapped , you were
Captured.

________________

OPP: What did you think? And can you please comment so I can know how to improve and I'd really appreciate it if you voted!

Ace : she is not forcing or anything but please comment *points at himself and mouths words 'About me'*

OPP: hey! Your cheating!

Sabo : *slams a hand on both there mouths* See ya next chapter *OPP bites his hand* OW!

OPP: I was supposed to say that! *Points at Sabo* Traitor! U hurt my feelings! *walks away angry*

Sabo : I'm sorry! Please forgive me OPP-chan! *follows OPP*

Ace : Since they left! Bye!~ *waves at reader*