Pregnant!?

Ace : Ayy! Reader-chan! OPP-chan is sleeping, so I'll take her turn!

Sabo: No! I will!

Ace : Why you!?

Sabo : the story is about me!

Luffy : I'll do it, Reader-chan and OPP-chan like me best!

Ace : are not! They like me best!

Sabo: if they read this story that obviously means they like ME BEST!?

Ace : Are not!

Sabo: Are to!

Luffy: Are not!

Sabo: Are to!

Law : *stops the fighting* would you just shut the hell up! Reader-chan please read this story , I finally come in this one , and OPP-chan was working hard on it.

ASL: *sweatdrop* ego much?

__________________________

"(Y/N)? Who did this to you?" Sabo repeated, the maid just stood there with tears blurring her view of the Princes features, " Y-Your H-Highness, I d-don't know anyone h-here" you stuttered between tears , " Shh, just tell me him or her features" , "s-she was a w-woman with short brown hair with two maids behind her, and she h-had dark b-blue eyes" , " it's koala, I'm sure of it" the prince's rage was unbearable. "Your highness" you began , delicately trying to wipe your tears without touching your stinging wounds, " what will I do know? My face is ruined" , " (Y/N) you are my maid and I give them rights they can't refuse" at that he hugs you and pets your hair in a way it covers half of your face and he hugs the other side gently to not hurt your wounds even more, he walks out of the room still holding you, " Y-Your highness?" He interrupts you , "you'll be staying in my room until you heal , and my best friend and brothers are going to stay with you for company", as you left your room Nami and Robin saw the prince hugging you protectively and they were both happy and confused for you, since your room is in the other side of the castle you had to pass the room where they keep the rest of the maids and where you met Nami and Robin as the door opened all the girls immediately stood up bowing but mostly staring at you , they couldn't see your face because your hair and the prince were blocking the view. You struggled slowly because your legs felt weak so the prince carried you bridal-style and kept your face hidden from the girls , ignoring the jealous glares from them , Sabo opened the door to his room and told the guards to call three people you didn't catch there names.

Your POV

As the prince seats in you in his big bed , three people come in , the prince held your shoulder, stopping you from standing and kneeling, he spoke up, " Ace , Sabo , Law this is my favorite maid , (Y/N)" you raised your head so they can see your face and saw the three men eyes widen, the tall freckled man spoke first, " what happened? " then the one you assumed is the youngest spoke, "more like who happened? " , " Sabo? Is it Koala?" Asked the tanned male in the middle , " yes Law, (Y/N) described the last person she saw before she passed out , it was her , and it's obvious she did it, we all know of her high temper, she'll be staying in my room until she heals , Ace , Luffy , keep her Company, Law, you have been reading medical books , please help her" at that he left you with the three men , Ace and Luffy sat either side of you , and Law bent down to get a better look at your face.

Sabo POV

How dare she mess with my women, my maids are my priority, they help and serve me , I must return the favor by protecting them , but (Y/N) didn't do anything, she was just with me that morning , I entered my mom's Room, I stood before my mother and Koala sitting beside her, "Koala" I stated firmly, "y-your highness" she gulped , that made me sure she did it, " How dare you attack my favorite maid! What did she do!? What the counselor stood me is they found her like this in hallway! Did you attack her because she left my room!? Answer!" I exclaimed at her, my mom stood up , "Sabo , koala states that that maid stole her ring" my mom explained, " the emerald ring?" I ask , " y-yes your highness" she states looking pale, " I said that when it's finished I would give it to someone who deserved it, and clearly you don't" after I said that I left to check on (Y/N).