The Royal Scars

OPP: Did you miss me readers? *cricket noise*

Ace : HAHAHA! *Laughs his butt off*

Sabo : *laughs a bit also*

Luffy : Don't be mean to OPP-Chan! *Hugs OPP*

OPP: I'm gonna make a chapter just about you my little ball of sunshine!

Ace : A WHOLE CHAPTER!?

Sabo: SUNSHINE!?

Ace and Sabo : WHAT HAVE WE DONE!?

OPQ: ignore them they're Sooo annoying, anyway! Read Away!

_________________________________

You just sat there with your two best friends, Nami and Robin, until you heard " Rise! The Great Sultan Roger and his Wife, Majesty Rouge!" All the girls suddenly stood up and stood in the hallway at the middle of the room, I didn't know what to do so I copied Robin and Nami and stood there with my head a little low. I saw a woman with strawberry blonde hair wearing a blue gown and a ruby flower trinket in her sapphire blue crown, and a man with a weird thin mustache with curves ends wearing formal clothing , they walked through the hallway each one staring at a row of girls, the man chooses girls called 'Alexandra' 'Rea' 'Celine' and the woman chooses 'Nami' 'Robin' and then she stares at me i get nervous and then the man holds her hand and gives her a nod " your the new girl , what your name?" "(Y/N) ma'am" " Very well, (Y/N) you'll be dancing in my son, prince Sabo's party tomorrow"

' This is my chance to get out of here ' you thought, you bowed as the sultan and his wife left, you smirked "let's do this".

~~At the party~~

Ace sat next to his brother Sabo , while his maid , Khalifa stood behind him, Luffy sat In Sabo's other side while his made Hancock stood behind him, the reason of this party was to get Sabo a maid he can trust and depend on, his past maid , Koala ,who had fallen in love with Sabo is know Majesty Rouge's assistant , so she has a right as a princess. He sat there waiting for the women his mother planned for him.

The music played and six women came in and started dancing.

(A/N: it's the video, and Nami is wearing white infront and Robin is wearing green infront, the rest are rest, you are the main dancer)

After the dance.

The prince sat there and gave out his purple handkerchief, I just smirked as it flew beside me I took it and turned away, as I remember what Nami and Robin said about a purple handkerchief.

Flashback

The girls were putting make up on and doing there hair, " since your the lead you should know this " Nami grinned at you , "every time a prince is at a party he uses his purple handkerchief to signal the maid or female that she will meet him that night , if he accepts you that night your his maid and then one day the prince has to choose his wife from the maids he chosen" , i asked firmly" what do u mean accepts me? ", " he will test you and see if your his type , and if he accepts you , you will spend the night in his room" replied Robin, " so we need to get you ready" grinned Nami.

Flashback ends

Sabo POV

" Sabo? Your...lucky!" Whispered/yelled Luffy, " you think so?" I replied bluntly, " C'mon she is perfect for you, she is pretty , great dancer , not to mention polite "