Home

OPP: First of all, I want you readers to know that I'm in tears right now, I'm so happy you guy like generally like this book, since it was written by me, and well I'm a piece of trash compared to every other author like ever, I mean this book is at 5K views and apparently has a high ranking that I didn't know about, I'm so happy you guys can't even believe it, like this made my whole existence a lot better considering I made something that makes other happy, I just want you guys to know that since this book is in an extremely major big part of my heart. Thank you guys. I love you greatly and I appreciate all of you

________________________

4 months later..

..~oO•Oo~..

Pain.

Suffering.

Terror.

Screaming..

All those things were forever burned in the memory of a poor (H/C)-haired Princess.

The pain she've been through at the beginning of this voyage, from the loss of her family...

to suffering of being sold as a Slave and being physically broken by a princess..

and the terror of witnessing..a blood thirsty riot.. a loss of a child.. of a lover...the swarm of Maids who wished nothing but her death..

and most of all...the screams. Her screams. So loud she could hear them ringing in her ears...

even after 4 months of healing..

They embedded themselves into the depths of her eardrums every time she even peaked at a candle or flame of sort..

Peaked..as in glance or so..bandages were so tight it was almost hard to feel any muscle at all..the face was absolutely scorched..nothing else harmed..

It was almost as if those maids did it only so people would remember that she was weak. A weak piece of Russian servant scum. But no. No. This is not how she'll be remembered.

Coby and Suleiman walked in. During those 4 months, she's been isolated by the one order of Queen Rouge back in Topkapi Palace being left in the care of her brother and her only trustworthy friend, bandages being removed permanently this time as it was time for the tissue to heal itself, either leaving a scar or nothing at all. It was all left to fate to decide. What would happen when her burns are fully healed?

What would happen if it scarred?

Would her children be scared of her?..

What would Sabo think once seeing her...would he be horrified?..

Bandages were off..she could feel the frozen air hit the burning skin..she reached for a mirror..

One glance at herself, her face, her soft (S/C) skin..burns reaching from her nose's bridge to her mid-neck..the sweet soft skin being replaced with burning red meat..

Her eyes widened, letting the mirror go with shaking hands, only to shatter in the ground, she could see Coby's sympathetic face, and Suleiman's heartbroken expression..