Valentines Day

OPP: AHHHHH! 4K!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVEEHEHEHHEB YUIIUHHHDBDBSBDBDBS

Ace: *calls 911* Hi...I have a Probably psycho Author here...err..what should I do?...also please help me before they eats me alive..

Sabo: Quick note! Since Valentine's Day is today! OPP decide to give out a chapter dedicated to it, so this story isn't tied to the story line, it's just a Small Fun spin off! Hope you enjoy!

________________________

Valentines Day...this place was known for having the worst wars...but it was also known for how all couples deeply loved each other..one of the couples consisting a Blonde Dashing Prince, and a (H/C) godly princess, both completing each other, perfectly in syncing harmony.

During this day of obsolete love, A girl with (H/L) (H/C) sat in her balcony gazing down at the city lying beneath, she watched as how villagers and townsfolk cooperated and hanged banners and lanterns around the beautiful view, the fountain in the middle of the town, being decorated by flowers picked by the villagers from farther out in the land, and floating candles from other states of the Empire, she mentally sighed,

It's beautiful...if only I could join them..

She smiled as she remembers her past memories of her late lover Leo and how her friends and family members celebrated this day of love, but now, the castle's usual banquets and balls have become a bore, she wanted to have fun, the way she used to when she was a villager from a neighboring empire.

But now..

A princess must 'do this'. A princess must 'do that'. Every bloody moment, she's getting fed up with it all, she never thought she'd say it, but she wanted to be a villager again, she wanted to be normal, not forever though..just for this day only..

Two bare muscular arms wrapped around the girl from behind, embracing her warmly, as a brief scent of Apples and Citrus reached her nose,

"Good morning, Love.." A deep voice sighed behind her, hot breath fanning her neck,

"Good morning Sabo..."

"Why so glum?"

"I just..wish to..you wouldn't understand, it's quite stupid, really."

"Try me, love"

"I..wish to be a normal villager girl again, for today only.." The girl sighed happily, "I want to Celebrate the day of love with people who actually know how to celebrate"

"But (Y/N), we do celebrate"

"I know Sabo! The banquets, parties, feastS and balls have been fun..But..can't you see? I'm not from here, I was a villager..a normal typical girl, from a foreign empire none the less, and I was brought here as a slave, but as I grew up more here, meeting you, having the children, I loved and will cherish it all..but days like this, I wish to be a villager again to celebrate the way I used to, not wearing any fancy robes and silks, no fancy jewelry, just..appreciating the fact that your with a loved one was all I dreamed and wanted."