A new member of the family! Or two??

OPP: Hillew! Ay guys! I know I've been '✌🏻️out of the box✌🏻️' lately but I assure you it's not important, it's just same old, same old politic problems

Law: No it's not your gettin- *Gets smacked by a random book*

OPP: you could've just shut up ➖〰➖

Luffy: OPP-chan! Don't be mean to Traffy!

Ace : Luffy she is still pissed off cuz of the...you know...'that'

Luffy: oh THAT that!

OPP: just read the story! Nothing to see here folks! *puts a curtain in front of them*

Readers: *hears screams and shouts* ????????? *starts reading*

______________________

"I'll get my revenge"

The Next Day

I woke up to face my prince, his golden locks, his peaceful expression, his soft lips, his cute button nose, his ragged but admiring scar, as I lied next to my prince and daughter, admiring and comparing there beautiful features.

Knock! Knock!

I quickly snuck out of the way holding some sheets to cover my body and night gown, giving a quick check on my face and hair, I rushed to the door only to see Coby,

"Your highness? I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt anything"

" no it's ok, did something happen?"

" no I just wanted to remind Prince Sabo about his meeting with Instructor Law, and his brothers before the announcement"

"Announcement? What announcement?"

" it looks like they didn't give you the news, nut unfortunately all of us don't know, the Queen wishes to meet with all the servants and princes for a special announcement, and it includes you and princess Sadie to be by prince Sabo's side"

" ok, tell Robin and Nami to meet me at my room"

"U-umm, Your highness, Nami and Robin......they have been deported to Dressrosa by Princess Koala"

At that everything fits, she poisoned you, she almost killed you, and now she did it again by taking away the two most nicest people you ever met in this castle of sorrow, you felt the sheets slip of your body, just like how that snake is slipping your soul out if you every minute with her poison, "your highness!" Coby yelled as he caught your form before reaching the ground,"Coby...meet me outside" , "but your highness? You still seem weak", "meet me outside" I deadpanned giving him a glare, he quickly bowed and left me inside, I walked to my sleeping family, picking up my little angel, and wrapping the sheets around us both, I gave my lover kiss before heading to the door.

As I walked through the empty halls, Coby scurrying beside me, wearing a nightgown with sheets, carrying my child, feeling the cold ground hit my bare feet, Coby quickly went ahead , " Order! Princess (Y/N) and Princess Sadie!" He exclaimed as as I passed the servants leaving their quarters for study hour, once they heard Coby they immediately bowed down, I immediately stopped as my eyes were set at a new servant, her clothing was as a foreign's princess would wear, she had Honey glazed-colored eyes, with thick dark hair, with a small, petite form, "Bonnie, Coby" I ordered, as they scurried to my side, "who is she?" I nodded to the mystery girl, "Apparently she is a new maid, Antonia" replied Bonnie.