Oh brother, where art thou

OPP: Yay!!! Apparently now I'm a blue Raven pirate! YAY!!! Now I feel like a REAL writer! Anyway! So this is the next chapter! But beware the title isn't supposed to be taken Metaphorically;)

Ace : what do you mean by that? O-O!? Are you planning something!?

OPP: nothing~...not~

____________________________

The whole ride was agonizingly slow, all alone, no company, not even the carriage driver is allowed to talk to me!?!

If Koala was here I'm sure she would be very miserable and lonely, if only that happened and I could see that every single day I wake up!

Unfortunately the carriage came to a sudden stop, I quickly look through the curtained windows, I see a block-aid of soldiers wearing armor that is colored...

white and blue?

I see the two guards from the palace take fighting stances, taking out there swords and shields, and I see the carriage driver, go up to talk to the men in white and blue, after a few words exchanged I see the driver retreating to inform me about the men, but what I didn't expect is to one of the mysterious men to jump out and...

CHOP THE DRIVER's HEAD OFF!!?!

I wasn't ready to see the bloody mess that was left when the head flew off landing a few feet beside the carriage's doors, causing a much bigger bloody mess, I can still see the shock on his face, still plastered on his eyes...

I see the two guards ready to attack, I quickly take my chance and hide myself in a cloak and step out of the carriage as quietly as possible, passing the decapitated head on the way, I drop down to the bushes and start running for my life, too bad I left my shoes in the carriage considering the fact those shoes were pinchy and uncomfortable, I continued running and running, trying to find my way to the Hunting palace or atleast catch up to the Royal carriage and meet up with my lover and son!

I soon find myself tumbling down a hill, caused by bumping into a small figure, I open my eyes to reveal a boy, with tousled blonde hair, with a satchel, and a weird looking bracelet,

"Please don't hurt me! I'm running away from terrifying people! Please help me!" I plead,

"I can only help people that I know or acquaintance of"

"My name is (Y/N) and I really need help of you?"

"Sulaiman, pleasure to be of your acquaintance, very well I'll help you, is there a particular place you search for?"