Christmas AU

OPP: well I can't believe it's been about a year since I started this story! I'm so glad I get to share this story with you Readers! And i hopefully wish you'll like this Small Christmas Skit I made for Sabo and you, Dear Reader! Btw this is an AU and has multiple scenarios before anyone Get's Confused lmao. Anyway OFF TO CHRISTMAS SHOPPIN' AND HAULIN'!

Luffy: AND OFF TO GET SOME MEAT!
__________________

Christmas Shopping

Hmmm.. what to get.. I was currently roaming the Halls of This new Huge Mall in the out skirts of Town for my Boyfriend's gift. And I'm currently Lost, Confused and don't know how to leave this Skin and Hair Care isle, because I don't know whether to get myself an early Christmas Reward for at least thinking of giving my boyfriend a present, as in a gift for effort, or just ignore my low self-control and go ahead and look for Sabo's gift.

"'Maybe Later..." I sighed as I left the Isle...YEAH NOPE IM GETTING THAT CREAM FOR MY ACNE! IM KILLING THIS PUBERTY ACNE IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO! I started heading back to the isle until I bumped against a warm chest, I look up to meet deep oceanic pools staring back at my (E/C) orbs.

"(Y/N)?"

"SABO-" I immediately calmed myself, "Sabo? What are you doing here?"

"I was.........looking for some Shampoo? what about you?"

"Oh! Neat! I uh..actually ran out of Skin Products so.. yeah.."

"Cool.."

'Who knew my boyfriend Was looking for Shampoo in the only Mall that was open 1 days before Christmas' (Y/N) thought with an Imaginative eye roll,

'Who knew my Girlfriend would be in the only Mall I can find her a last Christmas Present' Sabo thought aimlessly focused on (Y/N) curious eyes staring at Various Skin Care Products,

"So I'll just go ahead and maybe visit a few more stores, if you need anything or Want a ride home, all you have to do is call"

'Sweet lord my boyfriend is sweeter than Ice Cream' (Y/N) looked up at him, "Sure!Thanks!", as Sabo walked off, one thing crossed their minds..

'NOW IS MY CHANCE TO FIND THAT CHRISTMAS PRESENT'

Christmas Baking

Well this is a mess..this is the first Christmas where I meet Sabo's brothers and I'm. Freaking. OUT.

Ever since me and Sabo moved in together, food wasn't a problem, but I don't want to be that person that brings Take-out to a Christmas dinner, and I'm here in the middle of a mess of Baking Powder, Eggs, and LOADS of Flour, well it is my fault to start on Dessert anyway.

"Hey (Y/N)- OH JEEZ!" Sabo then spotted me whisking a bowl of....Well what was supposed to be Cookie dough, "What Happened!?"

"My Grandma Did, WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED?"

"A baking Disaster, But why? And Your usually good in the kitchen"

"I guess I'm just anxious that your brothers are coming this Christmas.." he embraced you warmly, "It's ok (Y/N), you don't have to be Anxious or Nervous or anything, their like me..but more..wild, so just be yourself, they'll love you, I'm sure of it!" He grinned while giving me a soft peck on my temple, "Awww Sabo..You just kissed some Egg white that got into my hair"